It's snowing!!!

The first snow just started a few days ago here in my hometown. I think we all need to take a little break from all the heated political talk and everyone share their plans for the winter.

For one thing the mountains look aboslutely amazing. I live near the foot of the Rockies in BC so we have a virtual paradise of river, forest, green and snow covered mountains.

Plans for the winter:

Go skiing/snowboarding (anyone else do this)

Enjoy hot chocolate and my peppermint tea in and out of the snow

Get up to my beau's place and take her out for some fun in the snow.

Hook of the sleigh and get my horse back out into the fields.

Hockey of course.

Skating.

And then moving my stuff up to Lethbridge where I'll be starting college in January!!!

Winter starts this weekend with a trip to Mesquite, NV for hubby's annual softball tournament. Then make T-giving dinner for the whole family. Lots of 4 wheeling on the sand dunes or in the snow if we should get some. It's lots of fun to go up in the hills dragging the grandkids in sleds looking for Christmas trees. Here in the desert of Utah we have a pretty dry climate, but it can get cold. Wish I could trade something for some pecans. No fruit or nut trees will grow here. I'll also be training our new baby cria (llama) to not be afraid of people. She's 3 days old tomorrow. I"m also doing high speed wood carving and sandblasting, so I"ll be concentrating on getting that business going too. I'm also going to paint the guest room.