Tablecloths?

allboys4me

This might sound like a silly question, but I need some help. I am a RS President, and our Bishop authorized me to buy some new tablecloths because ours are so gross. However, they are not in the catalog he orders things from, and he doesn't know where to get them. I have asked the Stake RS President, and she doesn't know either. So, does anyone know where I can order table cloths for the ward? I assumed there was some central place- since every ward seems to have the same ones! But if not, I also need to know what size for our round tables and the rectangular tables, and what fabric. Thanks in advance for your help!

I have served in callings where I have had to order thigns, and for those items that are not listed in the distrobution center, you will need to order them from a local source, and then submit a request for reimburesement, best to go to the place offering the best deal too, as budgets are not always large for these things. but I remember signing checks for table clothes that people bought at a local store for the ward.

I have served in callings where I have had to order thigns, and for those items that are not listed in the distrobution center, you will need to order them from a local source, and then submit a request for reimburesement, best to go to the place offering the best deal too, as budgets are not always large for these things. but I remember signing checks for table clothes that people bought at a local store for the ward.

that may explain why ours are often recycled bedsheets cut down and hemmed

-Charley

I just checked the table coverings available through the Church (units can order materials through the Church from Corporate Express), but all they had was plastic and paper table cloths. I get the impression that you want something more durable, reusable, and you know, nice. I would recommend doing some web searches to find a good deal. Now is the perfect time too, you might have some surplus left for the year. Make sure you get your receipt processed before Dec 31st in order to make sure the money gets taken from your 2008 budget.