Palin at the Turkey Farm

Elphaba

Okay, so I didn't see blood dripping down the tube. I was looking at the parts they fuzzed out, thinking that's what they didn't want us to see. A little blood dribbled out, big deal.

You didn't know what he was doing? Then why did you say it was 'beyond bizarre'? But then you say you're not upset? Again, did you not realize where dinner comes from?

I just don't know where anyone sees a story here. Unless this is another hatchet job on a defeated vice-presidential candidate.

Like someone else said, it's irony at its finest. That's all. Just good for a laugh. That's it.

Okay, so I didn't see blood dripping down the tube. I was looking at the parts they fuzzed out, thinking that's what they didn't want us to see. A little blood dribbled out, big deal.

You didn't know what he was doing? Then why did you say it was 'beyond bizarre'? But then you say you're not upset? Again, did you not realize where dinner comes from?

I just don't know where anyone sees a story here. Unless this is another hatchet job on a defeated vice-presidential candidate.

This is ridiculous.

I had no ulterior motives when I posted the video. I purposely chose a version where things were fuzzed out because I was afraid the mods would consider it too graphic. I thought I was doing the right thing.

Of course I know where dinner comes from--I’m not an idiot. But I did not know the process, and why would I?

“Bizarre” is not the same thing as “upset.” The man was working on turkey carcasses. It was the juxtaposition of Palin giving a benign interview while a man is working on carcasses in the background that made it bizarre.

No one is attacking Palin. If it had been Biden, it still would have been bizarre.

You’re seeing motives where there were none.

Elphaba

For the rest of the world yes, it's terrifying. The world doesn't need a Dingbat Republican president to follow up the idiot Republican president that was just outed. Bush is seen as a warmongering totalitarian, Palin would only serve to lower the world's opinion of the once-great nation of the USA.

When I wrote: "So, is this bad news?" I was being sarcastic. I should have put a smilie next to it.

That said, I completely agree with you.

If Obama is still President after 2012, I'll probably move back to America. Hopefully it be a place worth living in again. As it stands now, I don't have the finances to move, fingers crossed that we will be out of this severe economic downturn in a few years.

I do believe things will eventually even out. I have no idea how long it will take, but the everyday American is at her best in times of crisis. I think everyone is willing to do their part to get us up and running again.

Elphaba

Edited by Elphaba