Not LDS

WeWantLiberty

Welcome! I completly agree! It is starting to turn on the news and murders only get 30 seconds of time because there are so many to go through. We must all treat each other with respect and love and when that happens the world will change. It all starts in the home; how we treat others, how we deal with frustration and disappointments, how we deal with sucess, how we manage responsibility, what value we place on material objects.

I'm a newly converted Catholic, actually. I was raised a Presbyterian and got lazy in my teenage years - did leave God, but wanted to sleep and hang out ore than go to church. I searched through several churches and gave a local Catholic church a try. Something changed inside of me. I felt a renewed desire to worship and I went through their RCIA process about two years ago.

Greetings from another Catholic! It is great to see you here. I converted to the Catholic faith myself-also with the RCIA process. I was Lutheran before that.

Welcome to you.

-Carol

I'm a newly converted Catholic, actually. I was raised a Presbyterian and got lazy in my teenage years - did leave God, but wanted to sleep and hang out ore than go to church. I searched through several churches and gave a local Catholic church a try. Something changed inside of me. I felt a renewed desire to worship and I went through their RCIA process about two years ago.

Hi all,

I'm not a church member and am happy with my faith. I'm here because I have a personal desire to connect with others. I have seen so many Mormons with such great and admirable faith and I think, as Christians, we need to stand together in order to confront the dangers of evil in today's world.

God bless!

Amen and Amen! Thank you and welcome! As I have seen so much good that the Catholic Church and Catholic friends have done and stood for. I hope that one thing this post- election craziness is doing is helping more people who love the Savior, whatever church they belong to, to come together as you say and realize we need to "stand together" as you say - the enemy is real and he is out there and he is not you or me!!!!