Not that this matters to ANYONE but me

pam

Guest GhostRider

ohmigosh! pam..did you just almost say go raiders?

*looks for a guy on a white horse....

no..the world didnt end...whew...for a second there was worried

And pale..here i thought u were talking about the bengles...lol

ohmigosh! pam..did you just almost say go raiders?

*looks for a guy on a white horse....

no..the world didnt end...whew...for a second there was worried

And pale..here i thought u were talking about the bengles...lol

I root for ANY team that is playing against the Broncos...yes even the Raiders. Also any team that is playing against the Patriots...yes even the Raiders.

Well the Chargers will be out for blood next time they play the Broncos since their last game was lost by a bad call. Even the official apologized for making the bad call.

Thought I would pop in and add my team to the mix :):)

HOW ABOUT THOSE LIONS !!!!!!!!!! 0 and 10 !!!!:eek:

BTW, DO YOU ALL KNOW THAT THE THANKSGIVING GAME ( Tennessee and Detroit ) MIGHT BE BLACKED OUT IS THE DETROIT AREA !!! The NFL has granted an extension to sell the tickets :lol::lol:

Imagine that, the whole country will be eating turkey and watching the game and we ( In Detroit ) will be watching Sponge Bob Square Pants :lol:

The last 3 home games have been blacked out, they show " cops " instead :lol:

BTW, DO YOU ALL KNOW THAT THE THANKSGIVING GAME ( Tennessee and Detroit ) MIGHT BE BLACKED OUT IS THE DETROIT AREA !!! The NFL has granted an extension to sell the tickets :lol::lol:

Imagine that, the whole country will be eating turkey and watching the game and we ( In Detroit ) will be watching Sponge Bob Square Pants :lol:

here in St Louis we wouold call that a blessing and offer thanks.....just joking....we love the Rams no matter what....:D

YouTube - Spongebob Intro

Hey let's been nice. No personal attacks here. But I agree...the Lions and Tigers and Bears "oh my" are pretty sad. hahahaha Okay forget the Bears that's another city.

Edited by pam

Hey let's been nice. No personal attacks here. But I agree...the Lions and Tigers and Bears "oh my" are pretty sad. hahahaha Okay forget the Bears that's another city.

when it comes to sports...all is fair game to completly trash ones entire city when their team is not your favorite....

i've had some classic rants about the entire new england region based on my dislike for one tom brady

Guest Godless

I'd just like to add that Ed Reed of the Baltimore Ravens ran the longest interception return for a touchdown (108 yards) in NFL history on Sunday. And this was after McNabb was benched. :lol: