Gratitude and Thanksgiving

Traveler

A note of gratitude and thanksgiving to all that have participated on this forum. Thank you for reading my thoughts as I have attempted to relate them in my posts. I realize that often my communication skills are not what they should be – for that I apologize.

I am also ever grateful to those that express their feelings regardless of your religious background and training. To those that have sought wisdom and understanding through the forum – you have been an inspiration to me.

I am even grateful to those whose minds are made up – even those that oppose my ideas. You help me to understand myself – even parts of myself that I would not otherwise see.

Also thanks to the moderators and administrator of the forum.

The Traveler

I to would like to add my thoughts to this if I may.....I am thankfull for everything in my life. I offer thanks for my health and family each and everyday. I am thankfull for my great wife who puts up with me and our children. I am thankfull for all of you and for being here.

I am thankfull for this country and our leaders. I might not agree with all they do but I do pray for them and I hope that all of us will pray for the leaders of our countries wherever you might live.

I also would like to give thanks. This time last year I was considered a recent convert. I am very glad to be passed that one year mark, and am so much more grateful for the gospel in my life. I am a primary teacher these days, and last week we did an activity where we went through the alphabet saying things we are grateful for. It was truly a humbling activity for us older kids in primary, and i advise you to take a second and do so yourself.