Bye all

Dr T

I just wanted to let people know I'll be gone for a few days. I'm taking my family to Southern CA for Christmas. I hope you all enjoy yourselves here. Merry Christmas to all. C U when I get back. (Or if I find a computer somewhere maybe I'll log in. ;)

I just wanted to let people know I'll be gone for a few days. I'm taking my family to Southern CA for Christmas. I hope you all enjoy yourselves here. Merry Christmas to all. C U when I get back. (Or if I find a computer somewhere maybe I'll log in. ;)

Did you find out how to post blogs? If not I will assist you by PM. But, be safe and come back soon. :D

Well, alright.....enjoy your trip. But don't forget to buckle up and wear clean underwear and always say kind words to Aunt Cindy cause you know how sensitive she is and don't burp at the table and OH, don't forget to drop the dog off at the kennel and don't forget your dear friends back here at the .net.

Alright then dear....kiss on the forhead and have a good time and be a good boy and remember who you are. BYE!!!!!! (Waving and throwing kisses)

Dr T

just wanted to let you know that we are having a beautiful weather here in San Diego, without snow:D

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family:p

Beautiful weather? It's been raining the whole week. Lots of snow up in Julian. I guess beautiful is relative to what you're used to. I actually kind of like the rain, but I'm ready for it to go now.

bye-bye be safe, have a good trip :cool: