LDS.net get together

pam

We are planning a lds.net get together on Monday February 16th. Soulsearcher will be coming down from Canada to visit Utah and would love to meet you. It will be in the Provo/Orem area. As soon as I figure out the details of the where and time I'll let you know.

But wanted people to at least be aware of the date should you like to come join us.

If I could start getting a head count of those that might possibly be interested so I know how big of a place we are looking at it would be appreciated.

Please keep this on topic. I'll be deleting any posts that are not about the subject.

Those "IN" to date

Soulsearcher

pam

Strawberry Fields

Funkyfool

Steve

Honor

Elphaba

Possibles

lissaand39

L_and_P21

Edited by pam

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like it will be a good time for all. Unfortunately, I cannot attend. I will not be back in Utah until General Conference time.

I for sure want the opportunity to meet you then.

YES!!!!

I will be there with bells on!!! Soulie is one of my dearest friends here. Also FunkyFool will be flying in just for this occasion and she is staying with me. I am so so excited! I have also put a call into Lindy, cross your fingers and toes that she will be able to come too! :D

Do they even let Catholics in Orem, Utah ?????:)

I am not sure I can get there ( it is a LONG way away ) But I would absolutly LOVE to meet many of the people here.:):):) and I think it would be a BLAST!!!

Who knows, maybe I can work it out.:)

Bring a small box of green Jell-O to flash to any undercover BYU security agents that may be wandering around Utah County looking for random honor code violations. Best to blend in by wearing a white shirt with a tie under your extra warm parka in February.

Only if you know the password..... here, I will whisper it to you. Remember this HIGHLY CLASSIFIED!!!!! (cupping my hand over your ear)

Popcorn popping...(looking both ways cautiously)... on the apricot....(looking over my shoulder for spies) tree. :::WINK:::

I am not sure I can get there ( it is a LONG way away ) But I would absolutly LOVE to meet many of the people here.:):):) and I think it would be a BLAST!!!

Who knows, maybe I can work it out.:)

That would be awesome if you could.

I would like to go.. IF I can Carpool with someone.

Coming from West Jordan,Utah

If we met at South Town Mall would that work? Feel Free to contact me if not.

BTW,

We will tell Elphaba to be there two hours early!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Love You Suga!!! :D