LDS.net get together

pam

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to go.... but I don't like driving in the dark.

Especially in Orem. There are a bunch of cycle kids roaming the streets in twos, with a determined look on their face. Their gang colors are white and black. They have those rumble helmets on and who knows what they are carrying in their backpacks. I think your best defense would be garlic. Lots and lots of garlic.

I appreciate people's comments but could we keep this to those that are confirming? I'm not meaning to sound rude but...I don't want my message to keep getting lost pages back. Moksha I think you should come.

Okay..so we are looking at the following:

Monday February 16th

7:00 p.m.

Chili's in Orem

Address: 122 East 1300 S.

Orem

Chili's # 801-221-0884

I-15 to Exit 269

Head east, will be about 1 3/4 miles down on the right hand side.

So far those that have confirmed:

pam

Soulsearcher

Sweet&Sour

Strawberry Fields

Steve and Kathryn

Elphaba

Honor

Tam and Kevin

Mormongurl

Dove and Beau

If I have missed someone please let me know.

Also if you are bringing someone with you, i.e., spouse etc..please let me know that as well. I can't make reservations..I have to call with a head count 30 minutes prior to our dinner time.

Edited by pam

Ruth, I can give you a ride, you're on my way out to Orem anyway and I don't want to go alone. Imagine walking into that room by yourself! Oh the terror of all the stares! j/k

Anyway, I can pick you up if all you were missing is a ride. We are NOT waiting for elphie though. Do you know she missed most of the Rocky Horror Picture Show? She didn't even get to do the dance!

Funky, I was really looking forward to meeting and hugging the crap out of you! Not sure how well you would have liked it but too bad, would have given you a huge ole hug anyway! I'm sorry the cadillac converter went out on your car. That really sucks.

Ruth, I can give you a ride, you're on my way out to Orem anyway and I don't want to go alone. Imagine walking into that room by yourself! Oh the terror of all the stares! j/k

Anyway, I can pick you up if all you were missing is a ride. We are NOT waiting for elphie though. Do you know she missed most of the Rocky Horror Picture Show? She didn't even get to do the dance!

Funky, I was really looking forward to meeting and hugging the crap out of you! Not sure how well you would have liked it but too bad, would have given you a huge ole hug anyway! I'm sorry the cadillac converter went out on your car. That really sucks.

Is that a yes you are coming Tam?

I haven't said much about any of this, but i do want to say that i'm really looking forward to this event. I'd really like to thank pam for all her hard work and all the energy and time she's invested. I look forward to meeting all of you and i'm sure we'll have a great time. this trip has been a long time in the planning for me and i couldn't think of a better end to my trip. see you all soon.

I would like to come with my husband, Beau. I have to admit, I'm a little nervous about it, but would like to meet everyone. Ceeboo, are you goint to come? Pam, you give me hope, LOL.....I have a little bit of a hard time in crowds, but, as has been said, I'll come with bells on!! Did someone from West Jordan say they would like a ride?

I would like to come with my husband, Beau. I have to admit, I'm a little nervous about it, but would like to meet everyone. Ceeboo, are you goint to come? Pam, you give me hope, LOL.....I have a little bit of a hard time in crowds, but, as has been said, I'll come with bells on!! Did someone from West Jordan say they would like a ride?

That would be Angelonawing

Okay..so we are looking at the following:

Monday February 16th

7:00 p.m.

Chili's in Orem

Address: 122 East 1300 S.

Orem

Chili's # 801-221-0884

I-15 to Exit 269

Head east, will be about 1 3/4 miles down on the right hand side.

So far those that have confirmed:

pam

Soulsearcher

Sweet&Sour

Strawberry Fields

Steve and Kathryn

Elphaba

Honor

Tam and Kevin

Mormongurl

Dove and Beau

Northwinds

Pixiemom

Aruth

If I have missed someone please let me know.

Also if you are bringing someone with you, i.e., spouse etc..please let me know that as well. I can't make reservations..I have to call with a head count 30 minutes prior to our dinner time.

Posting this again so it doesn't get lost pages back.

Edited by pam