2009 April General Conference

KeithLBrown

Good morning everyone! I am beginning to plan my events calendar for 2009 and one of the major events for me will be returning to Utah for the first time in 11 years and attending General Conference. It will also be sort of anniversary celebration for me as I will celebrate being a member of the Church for 11 years on 10 March 2009.

Pam gave me an excellent ideal with the post about an upcoming get together. I know that it is some time off, but I was wondering if it would be possible for some of us to get together and attend Conference together and maybe even have lunch in between sessions. General Conference should be the first weekend in April which will be 4 and 5 April 2009. I plan to be in Utah either Thursday, 2 April 2009, or Friday, 3 April 2009.

Please let me know if this sounds like a good ideal. I would love to meet some of you and what a better time and opportunity. Thanks in advance.

I ask that you please keep all feedback to this post on topic. Any off topic comments will be ignored/deleted. Thanks.

Edited by KeithLBrown

I'm making tentative plans to attend GC in SLC in April. Once I finalized my plans, I'll let you know.

I know that I will definitely be in Utah for BYU EdWeek in August. Perhaps as the time draws closer and I haven't ticked off too many people, we can have a to-do at that time as well.

• 1 year later...