Do you know if RFID is the mark of the beast...

teddyk

I'm sorry, I have to roll my eyes at that Wal-mart page. Do you know why those products have RFID tags? Inventory and tracking. A huge chain store like Wal-mart, of course they would implement that sort of technology in order to keep their inventory and stock straight.

You need an RFID reader in order to read an RFID tag, and those work in close proximity; RFID does not transmit. A shipment of hundreds of several hundred- or thousand dollar televisions - if you're the manufacturer/shipper, don't you want to make sure they all arrive when and where they're supposed to?

Is RFID evil, or the mark of the beast?

No. It is just technology.

Can they be used in a way that is evil, or the mark of the beast?

Yes. People's intentions can be evil. Consider how the symbol of the Star of David was used to identify people as Jews so that they could be persecuted. Is/was the Star of David evil? No, it was merely a symbol. It's what the intention of its use that was evil.

Edit: I also have to roll my eyes at "Spychips". That's just name-calling and propaganda.

Hook, line, and sinker.

Guest DeborahC

RFID are always in a passive mode until it is activated. We looked at this technology back in the early 80s in reducing the time of military inventory of 'A' stock supplies.

The keywords I see here are the words, "UNTIL IT IS ACTIVATED."

This is precisely what I'm talking about when I say I fear the new required televisions and boxes. They're sitting there, inactive, UNTIL THEY ARE ACTIVATED. And what might activate them?

Well, for one thing, maybe the new government might not LIKE Mormons, who do not support gay marriage.. maybe they might want to activate and "check on" what's going on in YOUR house!:o

That just doesn't make me very comfortable! :P

I think that technology can be used for good, or it can be used against the citizens. The question is,who do you trust with your information? I think that at some time in the not-too-far-distant future, people will not need to carry a wallet to the store, they will be able to buy groceries by scanning a fingerprint or even a chip implanted in the body somewhere. I can see where a chip may be helpful in containing medical and personal identification information, and may even be used to convict or exonerate a person being investigated for a crime, but that same technology can be used by some entities to try to control a population.

I'm not LDS, but my bet is the LDS leadership, would prefer succession rather than mutilate their members by accepting it,just a thought.

They may not have a choice, civil war could easly break out if the government tried to force this idea on the population(America hangs by a thread) did I hear that somewhere?

Where would freedom reside?The American way, If not in the safty of the mountains.

I hope so but with obedience to government officials so stressed and the numbers of LDS in the FBI and CIA, I'm just not sure.

Sorry guys, just my honest assessment.

Refuge will be found in New Jerusalem.

I hope so but with obedience to government officials so stressed and the numbers of LDS in the FBI and CIA, I'm just not sure.

Sorry guys, just my honest assessment.

Refuge will be found in New Jerusalem.

Not to fear(yet) kris.... the fact you mentioned " LDS in FBI an CIA" I would add other Christain people, aswell. Is the " salt of the land" which keeps the meat from spoiling completely.

These good ones, would be loyal to the people, in crunch time, they will support the constitution, even if they have to flee to the mountains( Rev.12:6 ) with the rest of us, lets hope it never comes to that, God blees us all an our freedoms.

edit: I read the text before,an after, I think I know who *they* are ;) " ...they feed the woman" Rev.12:6

Edited by teddyk

Not to fear(yet) kris.... the fact you mentioned " LDS in FBI an CIA" I would add other Christain people, aswell. Is the " salt of the land" which keeps the meat from spoiling completely.

These good ones, would be loyal to the people, in crunch time, they will support the constitution, even if they have to flee to the mountains with the rest of us, lets hope it never comes to that, God bless us all an our freedoms.

I pray that you are right.

These good ones, would be loyal to the people, in crunch time, they will support the constitution, even if they have to flee to the mountains( Rev.12:6 ) with the rest of us, lets hope it never comes to that, God blees us all an our freedoms.

edit: I read the text before,an after, I think I know who *they* are ;) " ...they feed the woman" Rev.12:6

I'm looking now to see a correlation in the old testment that might shed more light on *they* rev.12:6....they feed the woman. I beleif there where other times in the past, where help came from a " they"

Regarding the clothing store video..I don't have sound on my pc at the moment, so not sure if there was a soundtrack with the video, so could you explain whether the guy had already been issued a credit card with the RFID chip in order for the chain of ID events in that shop to proceed? If not, how does the tracking chip work within the clothing itself? Will it be that the chip can be activated once it is in your home, and then the government will be able to see at what address the item of clothing is? Or am I misunderstanding this somewhere?

The executioner whose hands took the head of John the Baptist may have been clean, but he was the tool of the evil Herod. The issue becomes problematic when the good persons become tools in the hands of the wicked. There were Christian and even Mormon people following orders from their NAZI leaders. It should be remembered that a sign reading: "No Jews Allowed" hung over the door of an LDS chapel in NAZI Germany.

Just because someone's intentions and spirit is right, doesn't mean that they know what is going on in the world around them. A law enforcement officer may be following commands, but the person being wire-tapped, searched, arrested, and so forth may only be the victim of persecution from politically connected and powerful.

-a-train

While there may have been a sign hung up at an LDS chapel that said "No Jews Allowed" I met a couple of years ago Nephi Horn. Nephi was a young man of 12 when Hitler took power at the beginning of the elimination of the German Jews and the resurgence of the Nazi party. His father was the branch president in their small town. Nephi's father resisted, under constant threats of death, to join the Nazi Party and to enroll his son in the Hitler Youth. Regularly they would come by and threaten them with death if they did not sign and join. He resisted and they were put on work parties digging ditches. Sortly after the work assignment started the Nazi Party headquarters in their town were destroyed by Allied bombers. They were never bothered by the party again.

Please don't make it seem that all LDS stepping in line with the Nazi Party, just as all did not resist them either. I guess LDS are human too. Self preservation for some.

Ben Raines

The executioner whose hands took the head of John the Baptist may have been clean, but he was the tool of the evil Herod. The issue becomes problematic when the good persons become tools in the hands of the wicked. There were Christian and even Mormon people following orders from their NAZI leaders. It should be remembered that a sign reading: "No Jews Allowed" hung over the door of an LDS chapel in NAZI Germany.

Just because someone's intentions and spirit is right, doesn't mean that they know what is going on in the world around them. A law enforcement officer may be following commands, but the person being wire-tapped, searched, arrested, and so forth may only be the victim of persecution from politically connected and powerful.

-a-train

Thanks for your point, well informed thoughtfullnes. Back then folks did not have any comminication,they w'ere cut off, even to flee was a feat of daring.

(caution: just a theory)

I'm talking about well informed fed. workers, who, now adays have(cells, sat. phones internet,aircraft..some can fly to safty) easy to stay intouch with their church leaders.

Who do you think they will trust,the church or AC? Also, if they have good fortune of travel/or not it is feasible the good ones will trek to the safty of the mountains.

where *they* (rev.12) know their kindred kind will be there, to preserve the constitution,and freedom,an the Amercan way of life we all want to preserve.

The woman will *flee* to the wilderness(mtns.) and *they*(*they* gods govt. in safty of the mtns.) will feed her.

Thoughs who will make the trek, will bring with them their valuable skills, wealth,experience, an knowledge of the bad ones...hopefully , I pray it may be cut short this time.

Edited by teddyk

Or may know of something that is impending may not on it immediately but rather wait for further clarity from the Spirit. :lol:

I do believe, my own opinion here, the current G-8 may have some play later as they become the G-10 or TEN HORNS which John may have foreseen in his vision, as a one symbol of controlling the global monetary system.