in Honor of DR. T

Palerider

not a real big NBA fan but....do only the good teams play on Christmas day....and if so is that why the Jazz never play on Christmas day....:D:D

Pale, you know the drill. :P

Thanks for this thread Pale :) I was just coming in to update those that do not know my BOYS are winning at the half! 51 to 45. It's looking good come on LAKERS! Ok, back to being underground... great to see u thought of me PaleRider :D (was that Pammy rooting for the Lakers?)

Thanks for this thread Pale :) I was just coming in to update those that do not know my BOYS are winning at the half! 51 to 45. It's looking good come on LAKERS! Ok, back to being underground... great to see u thought of me PaleRider :D (was that Pammy rooting for the Lakers?)

she did mention once that she hoped the Lakers would win today....:)

YES! With about 4 minutes left my baby son needed another diaper and we were out so I ran to the store to pick up some more so when I got back to the house I was like, "What was the final score?" I love what I heard! WTG BOYS! GO LAKERS! Ok, back underground. :)