Ceeboo is A VERY CRANKY CATHOLIC !!!!!!!

Guest ceeboo

Why is Ceeboo SOOOO CRANKY ????

I am glad you asked :)

The Detroit Lions have NOT WON a football game since Dec 23 2007 ( YEA THAT IS NO TYPO, I SAID 2007 )

Let me give some perspective in measuring how long that really is.

The following things have happened since the last time the Lions have won a NFL game.

President Elect Obama has run and won the Prsidential campaign.

Ceeboo has spent TWO Christmas mornings opening stuff from Santa

I will be filing my second tax statement

I have changed my monthly desk calender 13 TIMES

I will be recieving my 58th weekly pay check since the Lions won last

I will be brushing my teeth for the 378th time since our last Victory

My son has lost 5 teeth

My Daughter has went from 4 foot 5 to 5 foot 1

How is that for some perspective!!!!

God bless,

Crankly Ceeboo

Do you keep some kind of a log for this? :confused:

Sorry !!! Forgot you were LDS :)

Yes Pam, Catholics are required to log teeth brushing on an annual basis.

This procedure helps the Priest in great measure when determining ones penance.:)

I forgot to brush 4 times in 2005 and was almost asked to leave my Parish.:)

Sorry !!! Forgot you were LDS :)

Yes Pam, Catholics are required to log teeth brushing on an annual basis.

This procedure helps the Priest in great measure when determining ones penance.:)

I forgot to brush 4 times in 2005 and was almost asked to leave my Parish.:)

so you never give up the toothbrush during the Lent season???

Have you tried getting the Lions a blessing.....:pope:

Funny you should ask that Pale.

I have indeed wrote a 3 page letter to Pope Benedict explaining the need for such a blessing.

He wrote me back telling me he was a Titans' Fan ( Something to do with his fondness of Greek Mythology before becoming Catholic ) so he would be uncomfortable giving blessings to another team.

Funny you should ask that Pale.

I have indeed wrote a 3 page letter to Pope Benedict explaining the need for such a blessing.

He wrote me back telling me he was a Titans' Fan ( Something to do with his fondness of Greek Mythology before becoming Catholic ) so he would be uncomfortable giving blessings to another team.

Do you want me to speak with my Cardinals here in St Louis.....maybe Pujols could speak with the Pope....:)

I have indeed wrote a 3 page letter to Pope Benedict explaining the need for such a blessing. He wrote me back telling me he was a Titans' Fan ( Something to do with his fondness of Greek Mythology before becoming Catholic ) so he would be uncomfortable giving blessings to another team.

Ceeboo,

I wonder if President Monson would help you out on this one, he is a big softy and always the champion of the underdog and the forgotten...just a thought.

Also, during this long, Long, LONG period of time, didn't your dentist advise you to brush more than once a day? :-)

Seriously a hilarious post. Thanks for that entertainment.

Now to solve your problem Ceeboo (your Lions problems as I have no idea how to fix your other problems:D) I would recommend going to the game as either a clown to entertain people as the Lions certainly are not, OR go as the cowardly lion and ask people if they can help you and the other Lions find the heart to win games all while singing I am off to see the wizard. I heard he is all powerful.

Now to solve your problem Ceeboo (your Lions problems as I have no idea how to fix your other problems:D)

:lol::lol:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Great stuff goofball ( thanks for that !!!:))

Seriously a hilarious post. Thanks for that entertainment.

Now to solve your problem Ceeboo (your Lions problems as I have no idea how to fix your other problems:D) I would recommend going to the game as either a clown to entertain people as the Lions certainly are not, OR go as the cowardly lion and ask people if they can help you and the other Lions find the heart to win games all while singing I am off to see the wizard. I heard he is all powerful.

You really are a goofball. :P

now don't be blaming me for spilling hot cocoa on yourself....:D

So let's sue Palerider now for 30 million dollars as he did not warn you he was going to post something funny that would cause you to spill the hot cocoa. If he had put up a warning you could have put down the hot cocoa and avoiding spilling it. By the way I will take 10 percent of what you win for the advice given here.:lol:

So let's sue Palerider now for 30 million dollars as he did not warn you he was going to post something funny that would cause you to spill the hot cocoa. If he had put up a warning you could have put down the hot cocoa and avoiding spilling it. By the way I will take 10 percent of what you win for the advice given here.:lol:

Let's add this. If it was very hot and she spit it in her lap therefore causing herself to be burned...that's another 10 mil.