Youth forum

pam

I've moved the 3 most popular game threads to open discussion. Youth forum is for youth only. I think we need to leave it to them. Our Youth need a place where they can discuss topics specific to them without interruption from us "oldies." Thanks.

Edited by pam

Lolgirl..I just didn't want any youth to be intimidated by the "older generation" jumping in all the time. I'm sure many aren't interested in some of our threads and just wanted the youth forum to remain what it was intended for. Hopefully you'll get lots more participation.

Thanks Pam :) I was wondering how topics jumped to places lol.However it was giving us a bit of participation heavens knows we need it but thank you anyway Pam!

Erin(Lolgirl) and I were both members of the youth section on the "Mormon and Apologetic Discussion" site. And it was just dead most of the time because they had a policy that adults could not post in our forum. Finally it was spun-off to another forum and then moved again and combined with LDS.net. This is the first time that we have had this much participation. I don't know of any of the youth that object to the adult's participation. In fact they have all been very kind and helpful! Please reconsider this change. Thanks for listening!

Jenni:)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...