Halftime-Super Bowl

Palerider

I think he would be okay. At least it's not Mick Jagger dancing around again. I'm sorry...that completely grossed me out. Or Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction. Though I did enjoy Tom Petty when he performed.

Listen to his Born in the USA. He is complaining not praising his life in USA. Much rather have Lee Greenwood sing Proud to be an American.

Personally I can't stand his music but since Johnny Cash isn't available for the show, oh well.

Ben Raines

he will be happy now cause the Dems are running everything now....he is only outspoken when the Repubs are in power...

i saw bruce opening night at the Coliseum for the Born in the USA tour...saw U2 on halloween at Dodger stadium for zoo tv tour

Well aren't we just the little concert goer. :P

well, pam i used to be a major concert goer when i was inactive, and a drinker. back in the day when i was a manager for circle k the bud rep would give me free tix, then the miller rep and i would go together. he drove and bought my beverages. he didn't drink(recovering alkie). it was a good arrangement. since i came back to church 9 years ago...wait 10 now and since i quit drinking 9 years ago i do not go to many concerts. recently tho, my wife and i went to see Rush, and before that was Allison Krause.

concerts are a completely different experience when married and sober.

ps...no regrets!...well, not many!