Arizona!!!

Guest Godless

Guest Godless

I recently went to Arizona and I really wanted to share some of the pics I took while I was there. I'm a very amateur photographer, but I'm quite thrilled by some of the pics I took and I just can't keep them to myself. Enjoy and please let me know what you think!!!

Taken at the Barry M. Goldwater Air Force Range

Posted Image

BMG AF Range

Posted Image

The Grand Canyon (yes, that's snow!)

Posted Image

taken outside of the lodge I was staying in at the Grand Canyon

Posted Image

Wood chips at Petrified Forest NP

Posted Image

Sunset over the mountains & freeway

Posted Image

TG I've been to the Grand Canyon and is for sure a must see. It's absolutely amazing. One thing I've always wanted to do is to take the mule ride down to the bottom. One of these days maybe I'll get that opportunity.

TG I've been to the Grand Canyon and is for sure a must see. It's absolutely amazing. One thing I've always wanted to do is to take the mule ride down to the bottom. One of these days maybe I'll get that opportunity.

Don't they have a place that has some kind of glass floor where you can literally walk out over the canyon? I haven't seen it just heard something about it.

That sounds like fun...although I have never been on a mule...;)...I suppose it is the same as "horse-back", right?

Guest Godless

Thank you all for the compliments!!

Love the pics!!! Arizona is the best! Couldn't live there with that whole heat issue, but the landscape is amazing and the people pretty awesome too!

Yeah, the heat would get to me as well. It's really nice during the winter though.

The skywalk is on Walapai Tribe grounds. It's interesting. When I was growing up and the Church had the program to have Native American kids live with families for education etc., we had a young man live with us from this tribe.

He is now one of the tribal leaders. They are an extremely poor tribe so some of this money will be used to assist them better their lives.