Dear FunkyTown and Wingnut...

Wingnut

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW DO I STOP MY SON MAKING MESS OF HOUSE WHEN I AM CLEANING UP?

-Charley

I would recommend engaging your son in some activity that all boys like. It's never too early to enroll your son in classes like Smoov B's "The Wimmens: Why they be lovin' pimpin'" and "Pimpin' Ain't Easy - Smoov B's ABC guide to pimpin'" or even, "Pimpitude: How to look cute for when your uncle takes you to the park to pick up ladies."

The ladies, they are like the desert flower that blooms on the cactus after the spring rains. They are bright and decorate the land, but they are quick to wilt. Your problem, is that you have too much of the lady genes and not enough of the Funkytown man-genes. I would recommend Smoov B's "Guide to the Male Mind". This tome of wisdom and inspiration should show you the path that you require.

I'm like a desert what?????

Baby, don't be hatin'.

(Quote from Three Amigos)

Jefe: Forgive me, El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education. But could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?

Edited by Misshalfway

Dear FT and Wingnut,

Is there a cure "mother deafness" or "wife deafness?"

I'm sorry, could you repeat the question?

Dear Ft. and Wingut.

I have the hots for Ms 1/2, do you think she is too old for me?

Regardless of your age, you may find that MOE will put up a fight for Miss 1/2 before you can have her.

Hmmm..... a man who mows his lawn daringly without his shirt on and a man in a stinky diaper......how will I ever choose?

( perhaps this is the next question for the all wise barnum and bailey team of Wing and Funk.)

Dear Miss 1/2 - This could be a WIN-WIN - Two dirty old men. One 1/2 naked, the other stinky:D

Dear Wing and Funk,

I am beside myself with despair.

For months now I have had a huge crush on lilered, but he doesn't even notice me.

Now he's fighting MOE for Miss Half. While I understand the attraction, imagine how I feel knowing he wouldn't stub his big toe for me, as he doesn't even notice me.

There was a time when I thought lilered was at least looking my way. He even wrote me a birthday poem that I read over and over, doing my happy dance with each stanza. I let myself be convinced he had a crush on me as well. Then that seem too good to be true, so I settled for thinking he did notice me!

But then time passed, and he fell head over heels for that beautiful vamp, Miss Half, and, well, lilered doesn't notice me anymore.

How do I get lilered to notice me? :huh:

Elphaba

Elphie I can understand your attraction to lilered. You enjoy those that are intelligent. For a baby he's VERY intelligent. Imagine what he will be like when he grows up.!!!

Oh shoot...this is dear FunkyTown and Wingnut. My bad.