Super Bowl is THIS weekend

mlbrowninwa

My Ravens have made it to the AFC Championship game. Ravens/Steelers will be a better game than the Super Bowl in my opinion. Can't wait for Sunday afternoon! Ravens looked tired against the Titans, hopefully they can pull it out. Still can't believe the Cards are in the NFC Championship game, but whoever wins the AFC, wins the SB.

GO RAVENS!!!!!!:D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Ravens have made it to the AFC Championship game. Ravens/Steelers will be a better game than the Super Bowl in my opinion. Can't wait for Sunday afternoon! Ravens looked tired against the Titans, hopefully they can pull it out. Still can't believe the Cards are in the NFC Championship game, but whoever wins the AFC, wins the SB.

GO RAVENS!!!!!!:D

thats why they play the games.......you never know....

I'll be rooting for the Ravens on the AFC side. Cards on the NFC side. If the Cards make it to the Superbowl...that's who I'll be going for. Something about rooting for the underdogs.

OH SO THAT'S IT! Now it all comes clear to me Pammy. It's not the you don't appreciate the LAKERS it just that you like the UNDERDOGS! (nodding head) I got it. :)

They I'm with u Pammy. If Arizona makes it in I'm behind them :)

I'll be rooting for the Ravens on the AFC side. Cards on the NFC side. If the Cards make it to the Superbowl...that's who I'll be going for. Something about rooting for the underdogs.

Those are pretty big ifs. Philly is on a roll as well. Donovan has been on fire since he was benched. I've never liked Kurt Warner, for some reason. Seems a little arrogant.

As far as the AFC game, I think it will be a low scoring affair, as both sides have excellent defenses, but I think Pittsburgh will pull it off.

Guest Godless

I'm hoping for Ravens vs. Eagles in the Super Bowl so we can see McNabb get benched again. :lol:

Ravens vs. Cards would be a good matchup as well, but I persist that the best game of the season is coming up this Sunday.

Kurt Warner is probably the least arrogant person in football. Eagles will roll up the Cards and face the Terrible Towel in the Super Bowl.

I agree with you.....Kurt Warner was here in St Louis and played for the Rams....that guy does more for charity and helping people than than most people. He is very strong in his faith and is not afraid to share it....

I don't really care for any NFC teams, but i would really like to see the Cards go to the big game. After so many years of never getting there, everyone deserves a shot.

I disagree, not everyone deserves a shot. Only the best should. Everyone can try, but only the best should be in the Championship. Should the Detroit Lions be given a shot? No, because they aren't the best. That's the whole point of competition, the cream rises to the top.

Now I'm not saying that Arizona doesn't deserve to be here, because they are playing some great football, and it would be nice to see them make it to the big game.

I disagree, not everyone deserves a shot. Only the best should. Everyone can try, but only the best should be in the Championship. Should the Detroit Lions be given a shot? No, because they aren't the best. That's the whole point of competition, the cream rises to the top.

Now I'm not saying that Arizona doesn't deserve to be here, because they are playing some great football, and it would be nice to see them make it to the big game.

Cuz they deserve it. :P