Super Bowl is THIS weekend

mlbrowninwa

Unfortunately I'm going to miss tonights game. My day off and I had to go in to open and have to go back tonight to close. Better make sure my cell phone is charged so I can keep up with the score on my phone. lol

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Godless

Way to go Cards!!!!

Just remember....the Cardinals were never suppose to be here...they were suppose to lose to everyone in the playoffs....they love being the underdog apparently....

I'm not writing them off just yet, but it's undeniable that their toughest game yet is going to be the Super Bowl. They can't afford to make a single mistake against either of those teams.

And with that, I'm off to the pub to watch the Ravens in HD. :D

Congrats to the Cards and the Steelers. My Ravens will be back better and stronger next year. We hung in there better than i thought we would with all the starting secondary sitting on the bench. Was also very surprised they came out and tried to pass the ball all over the field when they have RUN the ball all year to get there!!!!! Ride the train that brought you there!!!

With myself being from the Pittsburgh area and not a Steelers fan, I have decided to throw my support for the Steelers during the next few weeks leading up to the Super Bowl. I also lost a bet at work, now I have to wear a Ben Roethlisberger jersey the day of the Super Bowl. It will pain me to wear it. Especially since I am a Dallas Cowboys fan.