The Best Two Years

hayls

This movie features four missionaries out to do the lord's work in Holland. The noob, Elder Calhoun, is the nerdy new companion to the senior Elder in the apartment. He has a problem with his work and seems to get more and more distant every day that he sits in the apartment. Through love and hard work, Elder Calhoun reminds Elder Rogers why he came out there.

I strongly recommend this movie to everyone! especially return missionaries. It has an enormous amount of humor and a great message.

~hayls

Posted Image

Edited by hayls
adding a picture

• 2 weeks later...

Feeling a bit down? Need something to cheer you up, yet not destroy the spirit? YOU GOTTA SEE THIS MOVIE!!!

I love how Elder Calhoun tries to learn the lingo and how he is so enthusiastic he pounces on every person he sees!

The investigator discussion, with the flip-chart being enthusiastically put to use, and the scene where the Mission Pres busts them are particularly funny!

What can I say? "Flip!" (and then run...)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi..

Thanks for your recommedation because I absolutely love this movie. Especially the part where the investigator tells Elder Calhoun he wants to be baptized. Kirby Heyborne is a fantastic actor in my opinion. I must admit, my favorite church movie is Charly..movie

with regards

------------

karkate

------------

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...