uneasy feeling

L_and_P21

as i sat down at my computer just a few minutes ago to absorb the topic of the day. i got an uneasy feeling in my stomach. i have a feeling like someone up high in the government isnt telling the truth. i dont know who, i dont know where on the political circle they lie. but i just feel like something bad is going to happen.

where are the ghostbusters? they can fight this evil.

but really i think i just need to start putting more effort and energy in my faith towards the Lord. for me He is really the only one i can rely on and never be let down.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't feel that way at all. I'm really happy with the results of the election. I think we picked the right man. I was a grassroots worker for President Obama, in my own way. I have hope he will be able to break a few barriers that need to be broken in this nation, so we can really become the United States. For too long there have been divisions because of race and religion. Maybe some of that will be healed now.

He didn't actually mention The President, Elgama. I know lots of supporters of Obama who seem to feel the same way - That something bad is about to happen. A lot of people are terrified of him being assassinated.

And since his first day is him dealing with Gitmo instead of picking out White House silverware, it's pretty safe to assume he's going to anger at least someone on some side of the political spectrum.

Frankly, I'm impressed and happy that he's trying to deal with that giant human rights violation. I don't care if our enemies don't follow the Geneva Convention, we do: That's one of the reasons we're the good guys and they are not.

I agree Palerider. I'm praying for him. Hopefully he'll use his agency for good.

Race and religious bigotry will continue. It didn't ever stop. You would think that those invited to pray, or whatever you call that benediction, would have not been so blatantly racist at the inauguration. It didn't help me trust this administration.

applepansy

i have a feeling like someone up high in the government isnt telling the truth.

Certainly you do not speak of the US government, do you???

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

Peace,

Ceeeeeeeeboooooo

i got an uneasy feeling in my stomach. i have a feeling like someone up high in the government isnt telling the truth. i dont know who, i dont know where on the political circle they lie.

You're kidding, right?

Oh, dang - you might be serious. Well, if you are, I can help you come down a rather basic learning curve. Many, if not most, people high up in the goverment, do not tell the truth on a recurring basis.

I'm surprised someone can make it through two decades of living in America and not be aware of this. When you're in politics, you spin, obfuscate, omit, misdirect, and sometimes you outright lie. Politicians follow two great commandments: Thou shalt get elected, and Thou shalt remain elected. Everything that proceeds forth out of the mouth of a politician has those commandments as their basis. Truth is nice when it helps.

Dang. I hope it isn't a big shock for you - you seem like a nice guy.

LM

I have had an uneasy feeling since 2000 that the government hasn't been telling the truth. There's a physics professor at BYU that shares my uncertainty about the collapse of the towers (and I seem to notice that Bush doesn't want to admit that the attack took place on his watch). The Weapons of Mass Destruction lie was admitted to and regretted by GHB a couple of days ago. Karl Rove admitted to Fitzgerald (to avoid perjury charges and the charge treason of exposing US intelligence agents (in time of war)) that the whole uranium business was bogus. I keep hearing from Cheney that 7-11 was somehow due to Iraq and never admitting that every dollar that financed the attack and 18 of the people involved came from Saudi Arabia.

as i sat down at my computer just a few minutes ago to absorb the topic of the day. i got an uneasy feeling in my stomach. i have a feeling like someone up high in the government isnt telling the truth. i dont know who, i dont know where on the political circle they lie. but i just feel like something bad is going to happen.

but really i think i just need to start putting more effort and energy in my faith towards the Lord. for me He is really the only one i can rely on and never be let down.

Who is lying in our government – especially those that hold high positions? It is not about who is lying as it is who is telling us what is really going on. It is my personal belief that if the American people knew what our elected officials were planning and doing; that we would drag them all out into the streets and lynch them. This may sound a little harsh or exaggerated but I nun the less think it is true.

Many years ago I was doing consulting work for the government. I was assigned to work on a particular classified project. After spending a week or so going over the documentation I actually thought the project to be a gag of some sort. The project was not a gag but an obvious effort to take millions of dollars and funnel the cash into various political payoffs. I began to alert several individuals of high standing to many problems with the project. I was advised to proceed with the project. I notified a prominent watchdog reported in Washington with hopes of getting him involved into looking into what was going on. This reporter wanted me to take various classified documents and give them to him before he would consider working on a disclosure. That was never going to happen – So I quit my job. Millions were spent and noting was ever built. Sometime later I was debriefed concerning this project – not because it was such a foolish thing but because it was part of some stuff that got leaked to the Russians. I was initially suspected because I was vocal to people on the project about the incompetence of anyone thinking the project could succeed – which it did not. This project had the direct involvement of several congressmen and individuals in the executive branch (perhaps even the president). Even in the investigation into the leak no one would consider what happened to millions (over 50 million) in funds.

I have a very strong feeling that this kind of thing is more the rule than the exception. With the little peak into corruption with politics in Illinois directly involving our new President that during his entire time in public service he never made any effort to do anything (except say he himself did nothing wrong) to stop the corruption going on in Illinois (our president even endorsed the individual perpetrating the corruption – I am convinced that despite the hopes and dreams of many Americans for the most part it is business as usual in Washington.

The Traveler

ok, so... i guess i didnt really put that very well. but i know that all politicians lie, it comes with the title. but it just seems to me that they are telling us things to ease our worries and then then BAM sucker punch. i hate politics. always have always will. i try to stay as far away from it as possible.

im sorry if i offend the dems but i really dont like and dont trust the hil-dabeast. she has way too much power for any one pearson to handle. she can get away with anything.

devisions into parties was the worst idea anyone ever had. 3 nephi 6:15-16 comes to mind. especially now. and to be completely honest i feel sorry for those who feel obama is the savior for our country. im sure he will do well but he is a politician and a human. to make things fair the republicans are just as bad as the dems.

i just tell myself that the politicians in office are the puppets for the parties. they do what ever their party tells them too just so their party can alter things the way that they see fit.

please not that what ever i say is my opinion and incomplete thoughts and stated so that i know what im talking about, which means it left for interpretation. ive never been a very good speaker.

I have had an uneasy feeling since 2000 that the government hasn't been telling the truth. There's a physics professor at BYU that shares my uncertainty about the collapse of the towers (and I seem to notice that Bush doesn't want to admit that the attack took place on his watch). The Weapons of Mass Destruction lie was admitted to and regretted by GHB a couple of days ago. Karl Rove admitted to Fitzgerald (to avoid perjury charges and the charge treason of exposing US intelligence agents (in time of war)) that the whole uranium business was bogus. I keep hearing from Cheney that 7-11 was somehow due to Iraq and never admitting that every dollar that financed the attack and 18 of the people involved came from Saudi Arabia.

Ugh don't get me started whole thing is fishy - Kissinger wants a pipeline through Afghanistan they won't let him have one and who did we go to war with his mate was in office?

-Charley

I have the same sinking feeling. Five-minutes of what was aired on Tuesday made me sick to my stomach.

devisions into parties was the worst idea anyone ever had. 3 nephi 6:15-16 comes to mind. especially now.

Andrew Jackson is who had the idea of Parties. John Adams was very verbally opposed to parties. 2nd President = John Adams 3rd President = Andrew Jackson

and then. . . we had parties and we've been going down hill every since.

i feel sorry for those who feel obama is the savior for our country. im sure he will do well but he is a politician and a human.

I'm not sure how well he's going to do. . . just big ideals and no experience to go with it. I'm more afraid of the people behind him, the ones we can't see. He's in my prayers.

Just my opinions,

applepansy

I have the same sinking feeling. Five-minutes of what was aired on Tuesday made me sick to my stomach.

for me its not what was aired. more or less what is going to happen because of what was aired. its an all new group of leaders, means its an all new series of scandals and failures we have to hear about. i give a couple months before people realize this new presidency wont be able to please everyone and start to move back left from the somewhat middle.

i guess i feel another sort of "civil war" coming on. just my opinion of the way things are going. more of a religious war. those for God and those against.

While I admire Pres. Obama for his intellect and undeniable charisma, and believe that he has the capacity to be a tremendous leader for our nation, there is something about the way he rose to the office so quickly and easily that is a bit unsettling--as if it was scripted by Central Casting. (I know, that's how it is with other presidents, but still....)

I'm not reading anything particularly sinister into it, however. I believe that he is in the White House because the Lord wants him there, and because in some way it fits His purposes for our nation at the present time (whatever they may be). Like everybody else, my prayers are with him to be inspired and protected, both for his sake and the sake of our nation.

I think we get a feeling cause the spirit is telling us something.The goverment has to go corrupt according to revelation so it has to start somewhere.

Look at the Patriot Act,HR1955 and the North American Union,The Bailout(against the constitution,section 14)(look them up)

Freedom of Speech is gone(thats why they detained certain people by using 12ft high fencing and squared it off at protest. That why getting arrested is easier and they can hold you with no evidence as long as they want. Look it up online or hard copies of the bills i put before you.Secret Combination are among us and it is more apparent in the goverment.

The New world Order i believe will the be of the devil. Both bush's have mentioned it and so did Obama in his inauguration.He will usher it in on his clock.He will do it cause America praises him as "hope" and "change" so passing laws will be easier and most americans will accept with crafted speeches that wooh most americas,but if you listen and learn you will catch the truth. Trusted in our lord and savior is what we need now..

i know i must be a law abiding citizen but i believe it has begun and god is spiritually accessing his people.I believe he is calling those in sin to repent and his righteous to become stronger so that we may build up his kingdom.We are the generation he has chosen!!!.Some of us have let him down with decisions in life and some havent but he wants us to help lead his army..I know that i have been reading the BOM and Bible and words are popping out more than ever as well as the spirit coming upon me.

We are slowly getting to this New world Order.The dollar is going to flatline soon and the economy will go down then i believe it will begin.

i too have an uneasy feeling about him and things in general.

you need to quit listening to rush limbaugh and shawn hannity.:)

While I admire Pres. Obama for his intellect and undeniable charisma, and believe that he has the capacity to be a tremendous leader for our nation, there is something about the way he rose to the office so quickly and easily that is a bit unsettling--as if it was scripted by Central Casting. (I know, that's how it is with other presidents, but still....)

I'm not reading anything particularly sinister into it, however. I believe that he is in the White House because the Lord wants him there, and because in some way it fits His purposes for our nation at the present time (whatever they may be). Like everybody else, my prayers are with him to be inspired and protected, both for his sake and the sake of our nation.

Kinda of like Pharaoh fit his purpose I'm thinking.