uneasy feeling

L_and_P21

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STOP listening to the media. thats step 1

Oh, that evil left wing media. Wait, it's the right-wing media that's evil. Except when it's Michael Savage. He's smarter than Jove. And he's so brilliant his investigative expertise discovered Chris Matthews wants to have sex with Obama. Oh wait, that's that stick with the long hair who everyone is laughing at. Thank goodness for Bill Maher, because we're all laughing with him, especially because he hopes Obama fails.

Oops, that was Limbaugh, and everyone knows he always tells the truth. :rolleyes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please. If you don't know how to search through the media to get to the truths, that's your fault.

They're out there, but we're so polarized today, both sides listen to the screeds at the extremes, instead of understanding there are true and honest journalists who are committed to searching through the complicated minutia to give provide us with facts, regardless of content.

You also need to understand they're only people, and imperfect. They're going to make mistakes. They're going to try their best to stay unbiased, but fail sometimes. They're going to think they're right regardless of what's right in front of their nose. They're going to work so hard they are the first to break stories you and I have to know about to stay informed.

They're not evil people. They've chosen a profession that is very difficult, especially because there are always ignorant people out there who think they could do it better.

It's your job to do your homework, and figure out how to listen to the media until you recognize and discard the extremes, and find truths somewhere in the imperfect middle. Expecting human beings to provide perfect information, and criticizing them if you don't agree, is naive and petulant.

Elphaba

The conspiracy President Benson mentioned. He encouraged us to read 'NONE DARE CALL IT A CONSPIRACY' by Gary Allen. Even though it has evolved since 71' it is the foundation.

I don't have that book, so until I find it I still won't have any idea what this conspiracy is.

Besides, Benson was a very politically active president of the church, so I doubt he was endorsing such a conspiracy in his capacity as prophet.

Oh, that evil left wing media. Wait, it's the right-wing media that's evil. Except when it's Michael Savage. He's smarter than Jove. And he's so brilliant his investigative expertise discovered Chris Matthews wants to have sex with Obama. Oh wait, that's that stick with the long hair who everyone is laughing at. Thank goodness for Bill Maher, because we're all laughing with him, especially because he hopes Obama fails.

my patriartichal blessing say our media is evil elphaba, who's word should i take? But dont listen to me "ALL IS WELL IN ZION"

I don't have that book, so until I find it I still won't have any idea what this conspiracy is.

Besides, Benson was a very politically active president of the church, so I doubt he was endorsing such a conspiracy in his capacity as prophet.

to President Bensons talk on the matter!

Like he said "it's not a conspiracy theory, but a conspiracy fact"

Sorry, can't go on youtube (BYU blocks all video sharing sites), but a transcript would be appreciated (or maybe somebody could download the video and email it to me?).

Here's the description of the vid: "Ezra Taft Benson in this 6 April 1972 conference address says its not a conspiracy theory, but a conspiracy fact. He also endorses the book None Dare Call It Conspiracy, by Gary Allen.

This book links the communist conspiracy to the much larger New World Order conspiracy, which Ezra Taft Benson was fully aware of. "

Can you watch it somewhere else? Maybe I could email you the link?

EDIT: I also have a PDF of the book he has recommended too if you want a copy just PM me your email addy

I wanted Hillary for president. Just wanted to say that, in case anyone got the idea I was a full supporter of Obama all along....

Altho I admit he's def got potential to be a really great president. I'm pleasantly surprised :D

Unfortunately they bat for the same team so the outcome would have been the same. But who am I to say right? I agree though he has great potential to be an awesome President, but I think he is not going to choose the right ha ha

Edited by trulykiwi

please remember that those that dont live in the US really dont know the full truth. those that do live in the country only know the partial truth. remember not everyone voted for obama. i didnt vote for president because i felt like all the parties are failures... i still feel like that.

please get the facts straight.

if its conspiracy that you are looking for look in to 9-11

Speaking of which, I for one hope he does launch an independent inquiry into 9-11. Obama's the one person who most of the "truthers" would believe if he finished the investigation and announced that, no, it really wasn't orchestrated by Bush and Rummy.

please remember that those that dont live in the US really dont know the full truth. those that do live in the country only know the partial truth. remember not everyone voted for obama. i didnt vote for president because i felt like all the parties are failures... i still feel like that.

please get the facts straight.

Well some of us do know the full truth, as what is happening in the US is happening in all countries. And I am very aware, educated and informed about what is going on in the US.

What facts?

Well it is the fruits whereby you may judge something, and anybody can see it's not rocket science that 9-11 was an inside job. I agree! But because there are so many people that still believe it wasn't I won't get into it. This will be revealed in the judgment if not before.