What sports do you like to watch?

OkieRider

Boy its good to be home. Two weeks!! The doctors say I made an amazing recovery at the asylum after that disheartening Oklahoma defeat at the hands of the Ga Ga Gat.... Ok (I still can't say it.) Anyway, life goes on.

Now that College football is over and the Superbowl is upon us I wondered what sports everyone likes to follow? I always fall into a lull after the Superbowl for a few weeks. I like to watch...

College Football

College basketball only during the tournament

Pro Football only at playoffs

NBA Basketball All Star Game then mildly follow till playoffs then I watch

Pro cycling, ie, Tour d' France

Nascar (mostly superspeedway races, Talladega, Daytona)

AMA Superbike Racing (Visited Miller Motorsports Park in Utah last year for Superbike races. Brother lives in Stansbury Park)

I could sit and watch golf and badminton for hours. Of course my eyes might be closed and you might hear the faint sound of snoring...but that's beside the point.

When I get the chance to, I really like to watch Pro Football and Pro Basketball. And Pro Rodeo Bull Ridin ;)

YOU GO Siouxz!

I like to watch

NASCAR-The short tracks. Bristol martinsville but love Dega too.

AHL hockey- GO AREOS!!!!!!

and of course like to watch (and particiate in ) Bull Riding.

And Rodeo.

The funny thing is. I dont watch alot of tv...well..havent since i moved. I gotta kep up with everything on line...lol

I like golf. but like pale...the big ones. it is actually better live and you follow the player of your choice. I enjoyed watching Gary McCord play. but the Texas heat was brutal...

I imagine Pale plays like Carl from caddyshack anyway...that or Happy before he learns to putt....lol

Pale does not golf......not enough patience.....:)

• 2 years later...

My favourite Sport is Tennis. Tennis is a well-liked sport all over the world. Tennis generate new connection between nerves in the brain. Tennis helpful in weight loss.

Edited by pam
Links must be in signature or are considered spam