Were Adam and Eve born?

thedorman

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even when we look at the story with Abraham [chapter 3], we are told that we were created after the image of GOD HIMSELF. If that being the case, what image were we prior to this created effort? The next portion of the story leaves us with a hidden mystery in those few passages given, revealing the same Adam [Michael], is created again, where now his spirit inhabits the molded clay brick called 'mortal flesh'. Now that doesn't make any sense unless someone is trying to given us knowledge but only to those who have eyes to see, ears to hear, of the beginning of humanity and why.

Another possibility is that you believe Adam and Eve were made adult because they are speaking.

3 Nephi 26:

16 Behold, it came to pass on the morrow that the multitude gathered themselves together, and they both saw and heard these children; yea, even babes did open their mouths and utter marvelous things; and the things which they did utter were forbidden that there should not any man write them.

There are other possibilities.

If you believe God can fashion a man out of clay, then breath life in him, and that clay becomes offspring, then I'd say you should be able to believe about anything. :) The things I'm saying shouldn't sound so remarkable or wierd.

I am curious as to how the Adam and Eve story can be true when compared to Darwins theory of evolution. Is there anyone out there that tell me that there is a more precise explanation to Adam and Eve that is more relevant then the only realistic theory (albeit, not really a theory, but an unanswered question) that is the same of what came first, the chicken or the egg?

There is incest in this story further down the line, how is that accepted by religious groups? If we were all to be created in Gods image, does that mean he "is" as ignorant as displayed by Adam and Eve, or does that simply mean that we are born of free mind and have to choose our own path, therefore meaning that religion is a choice and not a way of life?

Excuse my inquisitive mind, i would just like these things explained with clarity so i can be helped to understand them.

First, I would just remove Darwin from any picture here and not bothering to pay him any credit. What is missing here is the understanding progression of Intelligences and the original author of elements.

The answer is the CHICKEN.

Religion is a core belief and acted out by action of that belief, whether it be GOD, money, worldly goods, or sexual perversion.

Removing ones pre-mortal knowledge, providing a testing ground, the world is a stage to prove ourselves that we can seek the one that gave us life or seek the one that will give us death [spiritual death].

This is where physicists will talk about parallel universes.

What is the difference between one neuron and another associated neuron nearby within a brain? There are the same. What is the difference between our world and another world in another galaxy? There are the same. The stage prop is different but the play is the same. My role as xxxxxxx is played out by another man, as I played this role that another person as done already. :lol:

What is missing here is the understanding progression of Intelligences and the original author of elements.

I find that interesting. Very intelligent reply otherwise.

Why does there have to be an author of elements? Evolution has been proved, in many ways, where religion is simply a belief with no real evidence that it should be known as anything else other than a belief.

The chicken theory is one that i believe to be true, but with the twist that it wasn't a chicken when it started its journey of evolution. Evolution has shown the unlikely origins of one being cannot be counted out as another and because of this, evolution has not been a surprise in the latter part of our history. Religion on the other hand has so many unanswered questions such as the original question of this topic.

It is evolutionists assumption that will later be proven not true. A form of twisted truths mixed with a lot of fabrication. Neither the crop is without the farmer, as the chicken without a creator.

The term religion used by the world today is a crux to show its displeasure with GOD. However, even atheism is a religion filled with a core of beliefs that is acted out.

There is incest in this story further down the line, how is that accepted by religious groups?

We need to learn that a human view of things cannot trump God's view of things. I often hear people place their views over God's. My approach is to keep an open mind when learning truths and never accuse God of anything. I accuse myself of not being in-line with His ways. If Adam and Eve were married by God then apparently it was okay, regardless of what term or feelings I want to attach to it. If their children were married, and since there was no other way, then it must have been God's will. Who am I to say God is involved in creating incest?

I try to apply this same principle to everything I learn about God and what He does. Afterall, He is God.

Atheism is not close to being a religion. It is a choice with a theory. It is not a belief with a story.

And why can we not question a god? Is it for me to assume that just because there is a possibility that we were created by a higher being that they cannot be wrong? Who created god? Does god not question his creator?

Want to talk about open minds, here is one for you. We are the creations of one being, that is the creation of another being so on so forth... Only for the first creator of the creations being a bacterial assmebly of gasses forming life and evolving over time to create intelligent life.

See, thats the thing with free thinking. You have religion that tells you how it is with no question after god. The end result is your god. My thinking along with other Atheist do not care for such a black and white explanation and further imagine that we cannot be all there is and that one being cannot be responsible for all of us. I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, just explaining that i don't think you quite have the open minds you may think you do.

I do not believe man was created out of dust of the earth since I was born of earthy parents as Adam was born of Heavenly Parents. Nothing has change from this pattern since the first Adam or Ahmen. The story given of the creation of man is a story but there is a deeper meaning that most would miss.

Show me. Prove it! Seal it with a scripture!

Neither the crop is without the farmer, as the chicken without a creator.

Got you! What is the seed that god used to create human life? There does not have to be a farmer if a seed can grow in soil by itself. Seeds can blossom without farmers, humans can blossom without god.

Plant life is a sign of evolution and perfection over time of adjusting and climatisation. This is where religion falls apart in their belief and evolutionist are able to make an extremely strong case in their theory as we can prove this to extensive degrees where you cannot even show me evidence of there being a god.

We evolved from great apes with the aid of bacterial evolution. God didn't just sprinkle some seeds, just to use your analogy.