Super Bowl Sunday

pam

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay funny story..maybe you had to have been there.

A few days ago a customer came in with the Steelers Jacket, the Steelers hat, the Steelers jersey. I said.."So are you ready for your team to be Super Bowl Champs again?"

He leaned towards me and said..."Shhhhhh I'm really rooting the Cards. I love the Steelers but would like to see the Cards take this one."

If we choose to do the chat thing..I think we should move to one of the rooms within chat. I don't want chat to be taken up by all those talking about SuperBowl. Many don't have an interest. I may go in and set up a room for us especially for the SuperBowl.

If we choose to do the chat thing..I think we should move to one of the rooms within chat. I don't want chat to be taken up by all those talking about SuperBowl. Many don't have an interest. I may go in and set up a room for us especially for the SuperBowl.

Agree completely. The bits of football chat we've had there before now have dulled it down considerable.

Separate room is the best (not that I wouldn't have have gone to Main without it).