Global Warming-is it for real???

Palerider

Well, not for me. I have found a way to reduce, yes reduce my power bill. Instead of turning off my air conditioner when I am not using it, I just use it all the time on the lowest setting possible. I keep every light in my house on.

Just how effective has this new energy use policy been for me? My energy usage is down 25%! Every says it's still too high, but I can't find anything to turn on to get it to go down more.

Does it make sense? Nope, but I went to the power company to complain months ago about a faulty meter and they can't be bothered to come out and check it.

Well, not for me. I have found a way to reduce, yes reduce my power bill. Instead of turning off my air conditioner when I am not using it, I just use it all the time on the lowest setting possible. I keep every light in my house on.

Just how effective has this new energy use policy been for me? My energy usage is down 25%! Every says it's still too high, but I can't find anything to turn on to get it to go down more.

Does it make sense? Nope, but I went to the power company to complain months ago about a faulty meter and they can't be bothered to come out and check it.

thats because they are too busy....doing what I don't know...but busy.....:D

The recorded history of weather is not very old as far as temperatures, winds, and precipitation, last time I checked Phoeniz, AZ still gets hot in the summer and Colorado/Utah/Michigan etc still freeze over in the winter and thats how it was for the recorded history.

As far as Revelation 16 I have a question about the river euphrates, and what river that is supposed to be in modern times?

Edited by ninjormon

I wish people would stop calling it Global Warming as the warming is only one part of the problem, and not a universal occurrence. It's Climate Change. The weather is becoming more unpredictable, temperatures are rising fractionally, but also falling fractionally in some areas. It's still early days, but some doomsayers say it's too late to reverse. Oh joy!