time to repent... advice?

ytrewq

9 or 10 months ago i moved my records over to the singles ward from my family ward. a few months after that, my dad got called as the singles ward bishop.

my problem is... i need to do some repenting, but i DO NOT feel comfortable doing it with my dad. would it be acceptable to do it with my family ward bishop if my records are still in the singles ward? isnt he supposed to be keeping up with me anyway?

are there any former bishops, or anyone that REALLY knows is there is a policy or soemthing on this???

9 or 10 months ago i moved my records over to the singles ward from my family ward. a few months after that, my dad got called as the singles ward bishop.

my problem is... i need to do some repenting, but i DO NOT feel comfortable doing it with my dad. would it be acceptable to do it with my family ward bishop if my records are still in the singles ward? isnt he supposed to be keeping up with me anyway?

are there any former bishops, or anyone that REALLY knows is there is a policy or soemthing on this???

you may have to go to your Dad as your Bishop.....you might try this....see if you can't speak with your Stake President and tell him your situation and follow his guidance. I have a reason why I am suggesting this....:)