Oh the horror!!!!!

bytor2112

Of course the figurative picture is even more real.

You can also look at the (nominal) $800 BILLION plus "stimulus" package. If the population of the US had to pay the $2666--for every man, woman, and child--to fund this bailout, we'd maybe have a revolution. This is why I am "shouting."

The lie behind what is given is not reveal to the general masses at this point. It is not 800 bilion but more like 3-trillion over four years. 34-major banks had failed so far and the top two are on the brink also. ^_^

The lie behind what is given is not reveal to the general masses at this point. It is not 800 bilion but more like 3-trillion over four years. 34-major banks had failed so far and the top two are on the brink also. ^_^

The thing is here is that they are giving this bail out $$$$ to the very people who are ORCHESTRATING this collapse. Man what can we do!!!!!!!!

It is not like he has been portrayed by his followers as The Messiah or anything...

Posted Image

I do not care so much about the hope and faith of someone who steals my and my childrens' money to bail out his pals and to fund his desires and whims. The more he expresses his faith, regardless of context, and the more I see his actions, the more disgusting--and unbelievable--it all becomes. But, I am a bit peculiar about the whole liberty thing.

You forgot to call him Hitler.

Elphaba

ooh, sorry. That title is reserved for former President Bush. Maybe, Stalin? :)

No, they won't do. Their names will stand alone, wth the difference being ten million to thirty million, but what do mere millions matter?

I do not value an Iraqi child's life over any other child's life, including an American's. So when I look at the picture of an Iraqi father, holding his dead little girl in his arms, her shredded legs and feet danging by thin tendrils of gore, I grieve not only for the precious little angel, but for our shredded humanity as well.

Elphaba

No, they won't do. Their names will stand alone, wth the difference being ten million to thirty million, but what do mere millions matter?

I do not value an Iraqi child's life over any other child's life, including an American's. So when I look at the picture of an Iraqi father, holding his dead little girl in his arms, her shredded legs and feet danging by thin tendrils of gore, I grieve not only for the precious little angel, but for our shredded humanity as well.

Elphaba

Me too. Maybe we have given that country the opportunity to be free of tyranny.......though we may disagree on the methods used, I think we can at least hope for the same outcome.

Side note: I don't hear the shrill cry of "out of Iraq now"????? And for the record, when and if things are ramped in Afghanistan I will value the lives of Afghani children just as much....won't you?

"It was on those streets, in those neighborhoods, that I first heard God's spirit beckon me. It was there that I felt called to a higher purpose – His purpose." - President Obama

Obama's just like Bush :eek::eek: a religious nut. Maybe it's something in the Whitehouse water????:huh:

First everybody said he was a muslim; An atheist; a communist; a terrorist; now he says something that is nice; and you demean him for it?:huh:

First everybody said he was a muslim; An atheist; a communist; a terrorist; now he says something that is nice; and you demean him for it?:huh:

I agree. And as members of the Church we believe in having personal revelations from the Sprit. So why can't Obama feel things just as easily as we can? I would never mock someone for their convictions.

I agree a depression will arise and Hyperinflation will kick in.....

Obama is not a person who can fix this. In fact all you see is lies and backtracks now. LIke the prophet said i dont know which one. But this is a prophesy and it is has come true.Oh how wonderful it is to have them because they would not deceive men.

AMos 3:7

I dont know which prophet said this but if someone could tell me:

"We live in the midst of economic,political, and spiritual instability.When you see these signs its unmistakable evidence that his coming is nigh, be not trouble but stand in holy places and be not moved until the day of the lord comes."

political machanitons ruin the the stability of nations despith grasp for power"

Thomas S.Monson Our present Prophet

We are all being decieved right now....

I agree a depression will arise and Hyperinflation will kick in.....

Obama is not a person who can fix this. In fact all you see is lies and backtracks now. LIke the prophet said i dont know which one. But this is a prophesy and it is has come true.Oh how wonderful it is to have them because they would not deceive men.

AMos 3:7

I dont know which prophet said this but if someone could tell me:

"We live in the midst of economic,political, and spiritual instability.When you see these signs its unmistakable evidence that his coming is nigh, be not trouble but stand in holy places and be not moved until the day of the lord comes."

political machanitons ruin the the stability of nations despith grasp for power"

Thomas S.Monson Our present Prophet

We are all being decieved right now....

Yes that is correct. I put emphasis on stand in holy places, get out of debt as fast as you possibly can, and be the most righteous you can be. Here is the start to the end of the wicked. I wish I could get into depth with you about the deception. But more importantly just do what you should be doing and life is still a blessing because of the truth. There is a key to this evil going on. They have all the money they need and more. This isn't about money, it is about control and power, and they nearly have it. Look into rep.Ron Paul and what he is saying and you might start to understand. PEACE!