Not Easy

sakuragirl

I see, well i can understand your situation and im sorry that your going through such a hard time.

Please dont let anyone take advanage of you.

keep us informed of your situation and stay close to the church the spirit will keep you strong and will also look after you.

Im usually not so forward, well maybe, lol but you pulled at my heart strings.

make sure your being treated as an equal a relationship is 100% you and 100% him.

Just an update, last weekend was hard for me but I survived. lol

I'm actually doing better, the more I think about it the more this guy tried to take me for everything and now I know I still have my dignity and self respect. Again Thank you to everyone for the kind words and support. I know that the reason I was having my 'guts' scream to go back to church is that HF knew I was going to need the support of good people and I am thankful for that

Ok so I need some advice....for anyone that didn't read my last thread....I was going to get married this month and he decided against it that he needs space and time. He has moved out completely and took his belongings. I have received a blessing and feel stronger for it. Here's the problems and I need help and advice to start fixing it.

He wanted me to be stay at home so I haven't worked for 8 months. In order to facilitate this I used my 401K and my savings to get all debts (mine and his) paid off. We also used some of the food storage during Christmas when it got tight due to unexpected incidences. He left and took the paycheck and left me in the house we are renting. He left me $50 and the car.

Rent is due, water and electric is also due...They have given me a weeks extension before they turn it off.

Food isn't an issue, as I haven't eaten in 2 days, so I have enough until I can start work and come up with something.

The cars registration just ran out and it has no insurance.

The hard problem for me is that I am truly lonely. Normally we spoke multiple times through the day, I have just started to go back to church a few weeks ago so I don't know anyone yet.

I don't know what to do about any of this. I have submitted multiple applications for jobs but its getting really hard to find work here. I will not stop trying though.

At this point, you are not married. Go back to work in order to support yourself. That is important. If he feels he needs more time, when it does happen, then quit your job.

Just an update, last weekend was hard for me but I survived. lol

I'm actually doing better, the more I think about it the more this guy tried to take me for everything and now I know I still have my dignity and self respect. Again Thank you to everyone for the kind words and support. I know that the reason I was having my 'guts' scream to go back to church is that HF knew I was going to need the support of good people and I am thankful for that

Coming in late here, I hope that it was a great learning experience for you. Are you currently back to work?