Brain Teases.

sakuragirl

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter what you "think" the guards know. We don't "know" what they know. You're assuming that the guards knew who each other was. Just because the riddle tells me that one lies and ones tells the truth does not say whether they knew anything about the other. What if they made barely changed the guards five minutes ago and these two had never talked or met previously? Don't assume more information than is there.

Anyway, I'll drop that, but will you admit that my solution was actually right? (Even though you said it wrong yet you proved by your very example that it worked. See comments #81 and #88.) Comment #33 is the original riddle for any wishing to judge for themselves.

I think you need to take your own advice on this one... "dont assume more information than is there". Who said anything about how long the guards had been posted? What does that matter? Going off on your own little bunny trail I see....

And your solution was not right. How do I know? I asked the riddle and it wasnt the answer I was seeking. Sorry bro, this troll aint letting you over his bridge. ^_^

• 1 month later...