what do Guyz like?

firehotemily

haha since there was a thread about what girls like....i'm gonna ask a few questions...

what do guys like?

do they like the makeup we put on?

do you like it when we act giggly or spazzy?

is there anything else that's a big Turn-Off that girls do?

the biggest thing that i have dealt with from females that "turns me off" is lying, games, lying, dishonesty, lying and pure crazy chick syndrome.....also...don't talk marriage on a first date...even in Utah

If you want to catch a righteous boy's attention, do the right(eous) things. Honestly.

Find out who you are as a daughter of God and develop yourself. There are all kinds of boys, and each like different things. If you try to change who you are to attract male attention, I guarantee you you'll get mostly the wrong kind of attention. A girl who lives righteously is the biggest 'turn-on' to a faithful young man.

I am impressed with girls that dress modestly, that do not use too much makeup, that are smart, that care about others including their family members, that are righteous, refrain from being loud.

One can learn a lot just by observing how a girl treats her brothers and sisters. Also how she conducts herself when not around her parents but with her peer group.

Forget the make up and the clothing. All things being equal men do not notice much other than the obvious; too much makeup, too strident dressing, too loud and too silly.

Most young women look great so it is a matter of making the right connection. Concentrate on the important: do family history, go to the temple, study your scriptures, develop a vocation for service, remain physically and emotionally healthy, stride to become a great friend. After all, that is what love is all about; friendship on steroids. The physical attributes are always in the eyes of the beholder so do not worry much about it if you have the other basics covered.

You want that boy to say: "this girl is awesome (friendship)... there goes the mother of my children (character)...and boy is she hot or what (you know...the rest of the stuff)..."

Be normal emotionally, seriously, I walk into a room and my wife is crying and when I ask whats going on she says "I'm just so happy". I mean seriously, What!!!?!?!?!!! Just be predictable emotionally. I would love to approach you and know to expect to be accepted or beat ahead of time. As far as giggly, silly, spastic, erattic, serious, dead serious, whatever just do it in the right scenery/situation.

Be honest, honestly.

If I ask a question answer the question I asked, not one you make up in your head. Frequently I ask someone a question that can be answered YES or NO and I get a thirty minute lecture on the difference between butter and margarine.

Physically, be healthy and comfortable, everything else falls into place.

Smile.

Be smart. Intelligence is attractive.

What Ninjamormon said. Be you.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't aspire to develop good qualities as per the counsel of our leaders and the whisperings of the Spirit. You should. But do it because that's the person you want to be (and who the Lord wants you to be), not because you think it's what someone else likes.

If you love to giggle--giggle. If you love computer games, play computer games. If you're into sports, play sports. If you like bolder makeup (within reasonable limits), go for it.

Being yourself is the best way to guarantee that when a guy comes calling at your door, he'll like you for who you are and not for who he thought you were.

Maturity, this comes with time but its more about understanding situations

respect, everyone likes that

humor / action, both in movies and real life, just ask a guy wanna watch the notebook or the movie that keeps you laughing and trying to figure out whos getting whacked next, making floral arrangements and scrapbooking or paintball and football

understanding, this comes with maturity and intelligence and knowing that you are both smarter and more mature than us, we might not admit it but you are that being said remember it when we do something dumb and we will

confidence, self explainitory

dedication, determination, and focus, find something worth while and stick to it till its done

caring and warmth, this comes naturally for women and your hair smells good too

fairness, this doesnt mean get even but when we do something dumb (see above) it does give you leverage for a new pair of shoes or digital camera

flexibility, women are usually late, please dont freak out the one time we are

directness, men are not mind readers, dont try to manipulate us or beat around the bush, if you want something just ask/tell us

Think about what you want from a guy and be that just softer

haha since there was a thread about what girls like....i'm gonna ask a few questions...

what do guys like?

do they like the makeup we put on?

Not when it looks like a clown mask.

I like it natural looking - little to none.

do you like it when we act giggly or spazzy?

Yeah, I do, but not if you start acting like you have a syndrome or extremely childish.

is there anything else that's a big Turn-Off that girls do?

Act like harlots.

The biggest thing that will trigger the first attraction is to be good looking, plain and simple.

The thing that will keep me around is a girl who has a firm and strong testimony that strives to do what is right - and isn't influenced or attracted to the things of the world.

Thanks guys these are all really good points. :)

I was beginning to think I was the only one who thought make up was pretty fake.

If you do this best eye makeup: anime eye make-up | ibeatyou competition entry by angie13 (first entry) then I may think it's cool, but I wouldn't have considered you dating material. (what is that rule, Attractive, Intelligent, Sane, choose 2).

I like one of the current trends, makeup so it looks like you aren't wearing any. I can't say more than others have said though.