Fat and happy!:lol:

Qtpie

So what do guys really think about girls and thier need to be thin?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. So what do guys really think about girls and thier need to be thin?

• do they need to be thin?
    • Are they great the way they are?
    • bigger girls are not so good?

I love old black and white cartoons...Betty Boop put what Iam trying to say ever so nicely to song...

"Keep your girlish figure, with a lot of excersise, stay away from cakes and pies." She then went on to say...

"If you're thin, don't worry about that! just begin to laugh and you'll grow fat!"

Having a girlish figure dosn't mean being thin! If means we are supposed to have curves, and be glad that we do. So what if sally is a size eight, and suzie is a size six and sandra is an eighteen... BIG DEAL...

Dress nice, take care of yourself, make sure you are healthy, stand up straight, and be happy. If you are happy with who you are, then you will attract the people who will be happy with you.

who cares what size the dress is as long as it looks good on you.

Dress nice, take care of yourself, make sure you are healthy, stand up straight, and be happy. If you are happy with who you are, then you will attract the people who will be happy with you.

That's the really important part. Obesity due to lack of self-care is extremely unattractive, and frankly I think it should be. Obesity due to other issues is a different matter.

And, I've liked some 'big-boned' girls before- it's what's inside that matters.

I think sometimes its lack of self confidence that makes someone unattractive rather than actual obesity. I have always loved Dawn French its a case of what you see if what you get, if you don't like it tough lol

Posted Image

anyone else got pictures of attractive bigger ladies?

just go to my profile and look at my pics ;) lol j/k i'm not that vain.

Being from other lands and having traveled to other lands quite extensively, I think the "thin look" is a very stereotypical American construct. Unless you are actually sick, women (the real ones) do not supposed to be that thin. They are not. A woman suppose to look like a woman.

Body shape is an anthropological adaptation. European women are not thin or small, neither African, Middle Easter or Hispanic women. Asians; men and women, do tend to be smaller in frame on the average and that is changing rather quickly.

The current trend has nothing to do with fashion and a lot to do with psycho-social archetypes. But I just don't want get into that. You woulod be average if you took 40 minutes a day to break a sweat and keep your caloric intake to 2500 per day. It is not hard, it just takes consistency.

I think sometimes its lack of self confidence that makes someone unattractive rather than actual obesity. I have always loved Dawn French its a case of what you see if what you get, if you don't like it tough lol

Posted Image

Mr. Spock would agree but I cannot link to his web site. But here is a news article: 'Mr. Spock' Makes Foray Into Art, Leonard Nimoy Photography Depicts Female Jewish Divinity - CBS News

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Venus of Willendorf is probably the

earliest known artistic symbol of Womanhood.

This symbolism would have been lost

with a skinnier Venus. I have seen some

pictures of attractive larger ladies right here

on this very website!