College shirts but for LDS Business School

jolee65

Jolee,

Are you in or near Salt Lake City? The bookstore at BYU-Salt Lake, (right next door to LDS Business School), has these shirts. Infact. the bookstore is in the Business college building, if you have that number. The phone number for BYU-Salt Lake is (801)933-9400. I'm sure they can transfer you to the bookstore or give you the direct number.

I'm attending BYU-Salt Lake and auditing a class on "The Book of Mormon" taught by

popular youth speaker and bestselling LDS book author, John Bytheway. I had a class just this morning, and I feel so blessed to be a student there ! We are in 2Nephi now, my favorite!!!

Tell your daughter congratulations!!!

Someday I'm hoping to take a class from him. I heard great things about them. Maybe I'll catch him at Education Week or something in the meantime!

Jolee - I have seen the shirts there in the bookstore. Since the building is new, I don't know if they have a system where you could order over the phone. Usually students run the store, so you might need to leave your number to have a manager call you back.

Sometimes they give away shirts at orientation, too, so make sure she attends!

I'm excited for your daughter!

Thanks ladies,

I soooo excited for her, she called me from school today she was able to go to the besmart.com and check and it said congratulation I know its not BYU but its a college that has the spirit anything that has to do with the church is a good thing, we live in Michigan we're all alone out here but I also think that it makes you a stronger saint at times. Yes she will be at student orientation, we looked up the 2009 schedule to make sure of the dates.

I wanted to get her a LDSBS T-shirt and I was going to get some lettering and put "Here I come" on the back , to wear during her last few months of high school. just a cute thought, but she liked it.:)

Thanks for the number i'll call tomorrow. i'll keep you informed of the steps we take to get her out there and i'll post pictures of her in her dorm ....oh my gosh im tearing :(