Sign in to follow this  
marshac

New Elders

Tonight we said goodbye to our elders- they were sent elsewhere. :(:(:(:(

Kemp and Danshin- I'll miss you guys.

Replacements however are on the way.... one of them is a "greenie"

What kind of jokes can I play on the new guy? I was thinking about getting an empty vodka bottle and filling it up with water.... and when they show up, ask if it's OK if I drink while we go over the lessons or something.

Any friendly hazing ideas?

The vodka idea is good, if you can get a good head on some apple juice, set out glasses of "beer" for both Elders, telling them that the previous ones always had a drink before the lesson. I can't think of any other tricks off the top of my head.

Tell them that you practiced euthanasia in your training and ask if you can still get baptized after murder.

lol.. they ask you "how was work", say "ahhhh... nothing like a good abortion" :eek: :eek:

.... proceed to hand them glasses of tomato joose... ewwwww

Edited by gaspah

lol.. they ask you "how was work", say "ahhhh... nothing like a good abortion" :eek: :eek:

.... proceed to hand them glasses of tomato joose... ewwwww

I think that one is a little too much. :eek:

The vodka idea is good, if you can get a good head on some apple juice, set out glasses of "beer" for both Elders, telling them that the previous ones always had a drink before the lesson. I can't think of any other tricks off the top of my head.

I would suggest apple beer instead. Instead of mere abject horror, you get to see horror mixed with confusion and finally relief as they find out that it's non-alcoholic. :D

Guest missingsomething

I am notorious for this....

Play deaf... pretend to sign...

Tell them you are dating your "second wife"...

I've done the volka thing...and beer thing (only I used Odules - alcohol free beer)

Tell them you are celebrating something and ask them to share a cigar

Tell them after talking to the "other churchs missionaries" you realize that this is the church of satan and you arent gonna let them leave until they acknowledge this....then "lock the door"

Tell them your car broke down 3 miles away and you were wondering if they would help you push it home....

Open up a can of dog food... put it out on their plates...tell them... "dinner's ready"

Yes.... I AM EVIL... I'd done so many mean things....

Tell them after talking to the "other churchs missionaries" you realize that this is the church of satan and you arent gonna let them leave until they acknowledge this....then "lock the door"

Tell them your car broke down 3 miles away and you were wondering if they would help you push it home....

LOL, these two are pure gold...