Don't know if this goes here: Is it wrong to find a certain kind of girl attractive?

BrioCyrain

It is not wrong to be attracted to any girl as long as her ring finger is shorter than her index (pointer) finger. Trust me.

:confused:

Ok I had to measure, and my pointer finger on my right hand is longer but my pointer finger on my left hand is shorter. What does that mean?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Men's ring fingers are longer than their index fingers when the palm is placed flat on a table. Women are almost always the other way around on at least one hand. Sometimes they are practially equal or it is too close to tell, but it just something to keep an eye on if you are dating, because it is the one thing that people who get certain types of surgery generally forget to change.

Men's ring fingers are longer than their index fingers when the palm is placed flat on a table. Women are almost always the other way around on at least one hand. Sometimes they are practially equal or it is too close to tell, but it just something to keep an eye on if you are dating, because it is the one thing that people who get certain types of surgery generally forget to change.

The ring finger (left hand) length is a strong indicator of how much testosterone a person receives at a very young age. If then the ring finger is longer than the index finger of the left hand it indicates higher male hormones. In females it is generally associated with more athletic ability, deeper voices and a more competitive nature. In males a long ring finger is associated with greater math abilities, athletic abilities and a far higher sperm count than men with shorter ring fingers.

Hidden

Ok I like a certain type of girl, and that mostly involves them being..."asian". . . So should I have this sense of duty to marry only americans, or why can't I can't I just live like the person I am who finds asians attractive, and cool, and even heart-lifting, both asians my gender and the opposite. So do you think it's wrong to think this way?

As the father of an "American" (read: white) girl, my only comment is to say, PLEASE don't do them any favors. Please don't date any woman I care about because you feel it your duty. Stick to Asian women, if that's what you're infatuated with. But leave my daughter alone. There are plenty of other good men, white and otherwise, who will love her and find her perfectly attractive. She doesn't need young men like you to feel "duty-bound" to date her. Please, for your sake, for her sake, and for my sake, DON'T.