I am clean!! (Baptized 28/02/09)

chelsea-marie

Hey all,

Just thought I'd share my good news with everyone. I got baptized on Saturday and confirmed on Sunday during Sacrament. It was very cool. I got some amazing photos.. even if I do look 12 on most of them due to the dress being too big, wearing frech plaits, no makeup etc.

Here are some of the photos: The first one is me and my soon to be father in law who baptised me and the second one is me with my fiance! ^_^

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by chelsea-marie

Chelsea that is soooo great.... I am a convert to the church myself and I have experienced what you have and are going thru and never looked back that is for sure!!!!!!! Remember accepting the Gosple does not mean you won't have trials that is for sure it will just help you get thru them soooo hold on to the Iron Rod and on those days you don't feel like praying, reading the scriptures or going to church MAKE YOURSELF do it because those are the days you need to do them the most. We are here for you take care and keep us posted!!!!

congratulations! It's an awesome move. As a recent convert baptised on the 27/12/08.. I can say its the best thing I've ever done, and the blessings come stronger and stronger everyday. I wish you and your fiance all the happiness in the world and the eternal happiness that only being sealed in the temple can offer. Strengthen your testimony everyday and watch the joy come into your life!!! You can see it in your face that you already know the greatness of the blessing you just received. Fantastic!!

:)

Edited by gaspah