This happened...really.

Berean

My husband is an RM but likes to tweak with people a little...OK a lot.

We were in Harvard Square station when we saw 2 elders from a distance. He shouted in a very loud voice,

LOOK! MORMONS!

They looked as if they wanted to sink in the ground and stay there.

I have his permission to share this...I know he is an RM but I did not know whether to laugh or slap him upside the head. Figuratively of course.

i don't think that's bad.

we were in town and my family was walking one way and the missionaries were coming toward us (they know us) and i elbowed my husband and said rather loudly something like, 'it's those mormons, don't make eye contact or they'll talk to us'.... unfortunately they didn't even hear me so it was all wasted. lol

we were without missionaries in our branch for a long time and had finally been told some were coming. but no one knew when exactly. i was getting the kids out of the car at the store and i look over and see some missionaries getting in a car several lanes over in the parking lot. lol needless to say i was very excited to see them and without hesitation i yelled out "hey, elders" and started waving to get their attention. lol turns out they were soooo happy to see me. they had been sent here with nothing more than directions to the apartment, didn't even know where the church was, didn't have any phone numbers.... they came straight over, said they figured even if i wasn't lds i knew who they were well enough to be able to answer some of their questions. lol

i think it's important to give missionaries undue attention in public. lol

hee hee I just saw curry recipe and that piqued my interest...I like curry but do not cook nearly enough...we are having the Elders over Sunday and are making my famous yummy homemade fried chicken...I can't wait it has been *way* too long...:backtotopic::assimilate:

...I don't see an eating emoticon except fr the popcorn, so we are gonna assimilate us some *chicken*!!!

...and don't forget the yummy fried taters I make too...lots of garlic, a little salt...waht for a veggie...ok jokes. ooh ooh ooh...I need to start a thread for my favorite of all time...not a mormon one though...hee hee hee, I am gonna get smacked hee hee...