Obama Bash: He drinks BEER

MarginOfError

Guest Godless

Lol, this thread just reminded me of a (very tasty) beer I had back in September.

Ale to the Chief!

The label reads: "We the Brewers of Avery Brewing Company, in order to form a more perfect ale, require new leadership that can liberate us from our quagmires in foreign lands; embrace environmentally sound energy alternatives to imported oil; heal our ailing healthcare system; free us from tyrannical debt and resurrect the collapsing dollar. We hereby pledge to provide him with an ample amount of our Presidential Pale Ale to support in the struggle for the aforementioned goals! Hail to the New Chief!"

Sorry he has partied every sence hes been in office.

He smokes also, he admitted that himself, but he said hes trying to quit totally. lol

Awesome, Jolee! I accept that he has done nothing but party since he's gotten in to office.

Since this is the glaring truth, you no longer have to complain about him destroying America because he clearly isn't. He can't, because he's too busy partying. YAY! No more Obama bashing because he's NOT doing anything to destroy America. HURRAY!

I bet you all have pictures blown up of Obamama and a dart board... How sad.....

I voted for President Obama, and I hope he does well. Personally, I think this thread is funny because it's poking fun at criticizing the President.

Then again, this kinda sounds like 'doing evil that good may come'. I'll have to rethink my joviality...