OK search does nothing and I know there is a plea for clean humor somewhere...

Berean

So...I don't want to be bigoted so I will mix up the nationalities except for the American, because I am one...

And I have to Mormonize it *again*

So an American, an umm Ukranian and a person from Antartica go to a...ward dinner for some...Mormon Red Death Punch.

They all ask for some but there is a fly in each one of the three.

The Ukranian says "there is a fly in my punch, that is disguisting, take it away, throw it in a biohazard sealed container and call the Stake President!

The American looks at the fly, takes it out with his fingers, shrugs and drinks the punch.

My husband, bless his soul, drinks down the whole thing fly and all to gross people out and says, "MMMMMMM, protein!"

The man from Antartica, if there are any (I think not) pulls the fly from the punch enraged, and screams "spit it out, you heathen dirty little &^#%@^ fly!"

and is disciplined for cussing in church.

Hey, Mormonizing and embellishing jokes to a ridiculous level is fun...let me know if you want to hear the original, but I am reluctant to provide "authentic" nationalities...

So...I don't want to be bigoted so I will mix up the nationalities except for the American, because I am one...

And I have to Mormonize it *again*

So an American, an umm Ukranian and a person from Antartica go to a...ward dinner for some...Mormon Red Death Punch.

They all ask for some but there is a fly in each one of the three.

The Ukranian says "there is a fly in my punch, that is disguisting, take it away, throw it in a biohazard sealed container and call the Stake President!

The American looks at the fly, takes it out with his fingers, shrugs and drinks the punch.

My husband, bless his soul, drinks down the whole thing fly and all to gross people out and says, "MMMMMMM, protein!"

The man from Antartica, if there are any (I think not) pulls the fly from the punch enraged, and screams "spit it out, you heathen dirty little &^#%@^ fly!"

and is disciplined for cussing in church.

Hey, Mormonizing and embellishing jokes to a ridiculous level is fun...let me know if you want to hear the original, but I am reluctant to provide "authentic" nationalities...

Yeah, that's not nearly as funny as the more bigoted ethnicity of the final character in the original. It doesn't make as much sense either. :)

Here's the thread you're looking for, by the way: http://www.lds.net/forums/general-discussion/14205-need-some-clean-humor.html