Am I the only person who is watching the WBC???

aranyborju

yeha, i can't get into it.....regular season at Wrigley....whole 'nother story

Good point. Maybe my interest in it stems from the fact that my hometown Astros look like they are going to go for record losses this season, and so my subconscious is telling me that I had better get my jollies in now before the MLB season starts.

As much as it pains me to say it, it looks like your cubbies could finally go all the way this year. *sigh*

Good point. Maybe my interest in it stems from the fact that my hometown Astros look like they are going to go for record losses this season, and so my subconscious is telling me that I had better get my jollies in now before the MLB season starts.

As much as it pains me to say it, it looks like your cubbies could finally go all the way this year. *sigh*

im disapapointed in the pickup of milton bradley..he's clubhouse cancer

I was talking to some friends the other day and mentioned that the Netherlands upset the Dominican Republic in the first round of the World Baseball Classic, and they looked at me like I was spaced out on drugs.

So am I really the only one who has any interest in this competition?

I watched a few of the games over the weekend......both games I seen had Puerto Rico playing.....