Bishop....could I be Paroled?

Ghost_Rider

A young Sister was at wits end. Her calling was only supposed to be for 6 months. After 5 years the Bishop called her into his office one Sunday. He had just heard from the young ladys husband and he was distraught.

"Sister. Is all well at home?"

She replied yes bishop. everything is fine. why do you ask?

"Well" bishop said." your husband came to see me this morning and we had a nice long talk and he is very worried about you."

"Oh my!" replied the sister" what have I done?"

The bishop looks at her kindly and says "Well sister he said you have been having bad dreams at night and wil not tell him about them. Are they nightmares? "

"Its about my um....6 month calling bishop. I have been in the primary for almost 6years! I just cant take it anymore sir! I WANT PAROLED!!!"

The bishop looked down and thought for a second..."Sister, you mean released correct?"

"No Bishop...I mean Paroled! After serving over 5 years it feels like a prison sentance! Have you EVER had to deal with ALL of the Smith kids? no? howabout the Youngs? My gracious sir its aweful!!! Please grant me a parole for good behavior!! Honest! I havnt killed any of them yet!!!"

During sacrament the bishop conducts some ward business and asks the congregation..."All in favor of Paroling Sister from Primary......"