A convert of since 2005....still learning! :)

Hey there im 23 and im still learning about the church. i go to the temple, do family history (currently in germany), got sealed to my husband who i had prayed for....hooray for the Father! I do not reply much in all this im still very new to this. i would very much would like some buddies in case if i had some questions. lately i have been having some people walk up to me or maybe im walking up to them to (service calls to them to know of the church). i start talking and then they ask in the middle of what im trying to say, whats apostasy? (this past week i told half of the storey, i did look it up, i had print it up also and im going to give to this guy thats athiest), whats this piligamy? i tell them for this we dont believe, we use too way back in the days of joseph smith. And i say this because i want them to know about this awesome young man. But im very good at leaving half of the storey out. But what i should of said pimigamy was only used for this young man joseph at this time ain Father's higher greater good....but not all men were able have alot of wives. i forgot to tell him that part of 'not all men were able to have alot of wives'.....oops!. and then i get a question about 'hell'? whats does mormons believe about hell? so im sitting here thinking about my temple stuff, oh gee what do i say? i tell him there is hell and there is missionaries on the other side.....i went home and asked my husband and i of coarse i missed some stuff "the plan of salvation" , today i see that guy, i will give a pamplet of the plan of salvation. so like i mentions before i need a few buddies in case this happens again, i do ask my church friends, my husband, my family thats mormon....which is my husband side. anyways thanks reading!

Welcome, you have many friends here willing to help in any way possible. Never be afraid to say, "I don't know. I will get back to you." Too many times we (members of the church) feel like we need to have all of the answers right now. You don't!

It sounds like you are getting quite the missionary opportunity, How Wonderful! Take advantage of sharing your testimony. The knowledge of man/women cannot convince anyone, if so, do you think the church would send 19 year old boys? I don't think so! Sharing your testimony is what can convince people to look further because the Spirit will always testify of the truth.

If you know the answers fine but don't be afraid to say, "I will look this up and get back to you." We (companion and I) did this several times on my mission. It is powerful and allows you time to pray and give the answer Heavenly Father wants you to give. This is POWERFUL!

Hey there im 23 and im still learning about the church. i go to the temple, do family history (currently in germany), got sealed to my husband who i had prayed for....hooray for the Father! I do not reply much in all this im still very new to this. i would very much would like some buddies in case if i had some questions. lately i have been having some people walk up to me or maybe im walking up to them to (service calls to them to know of the church). i start talking and then they ask in the middle of what im trying to say, whats apostasy? (this past week i told half of the storey, i did look it up, i had print it up also and im going to give to this guy thats athiest), whats this piligamy? i tell them for this we dont believe, we use too way back in the days of joseph smith. And i say this because i want them to know about this awesome young man. But im very good at leaving half of the storey out. But what i should of said pimigamy was only used for this young man joseph at this time ain Father's higher greater good....but not all men were able have alot of wives. i forgot to tell him that part of 'not all men were able to have alot of wives'.....oops!. and then i get a question about 'hell'? whats does mormons believe about hell? so im sitting here thinking about my temple stuff, oh gee what do i say? i tell him there is hell and there is missionaries on the other side.....i went home and asked my husband and i of coarse i missed some stuff "the plan of salvation" , today i see that guy, i will give a pamplet of the plan of salvation. so like i mentions before i need a few buddies in case this happens again, i do ask my church friends, my husband, my family thats mormon....which is my husband side. anyways thanks reading!

You will find some very talented individuals here on the forum that may come to your aid in answering those questions.

As others already stated, welcome to the forum.