Jamie123

Will there be football in heaven?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will there be football in heaven?

• Yes
    • Yes, but it will be called soccer
    • No, but rugby with motorcycle helmets will be allowed
    • Absolutely not!!

I believe that although there will be a form of most things in heaven, i dont think it will be as it is now. Sports by there nature are competative. This can bring out alot of the negative aspects of human nature. Anger, jelousy and pride being some examples.

I can see things like martial arts being very popular in heaven though. Judo and Wrestling especially.

Oh and i think American football is a far better sport than soccer.

Maybe there will be...but it will be played in the Telestial Kingdom for the entertainment of those in the Celestial Kingdom.

Broadcaste live.

I have to agree with Fiannan. What's a good football game without the facemask penalties...the occasional fights...the non sportsmanlike dancing (whatever) after a touchdown. (Never understood that one...I'd be doing some kind of a dance too if I made a TD).

Of course those in the celestial kingdom would be obeying all the rules, would go up and shake hands with the other team after each good play. Kind of boring if you ask me.

Guest missingsomething

I could care less about fotbul! lol hehehe... Now.. give me some good ole American Football... I would SO be there! I'd have season passes... :)