Guest missingsomething

Guest missingsomething

Ya'll,

I just needed to write to tell some of you, most of you, thank you. You have inspired me, helped me feel the spirit, and made me laugh. I have found that there is more good in people than bad, and even those who would like to say they hate everyone - I know better! (wink wink -you know who you are).

Some of you have sent me very sweet, kind messages and they are cherished! You make me a better person!

It's been really great and I thank you, thank you, thank you! Keep being yourselves - you have so much to give. :)

Prov. 27: 17

Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.

Ya'll,

I just needed to write to tell some of you, most of you, thank you. You have inspired me, helped me feel the spirit, and made me laugh. I have found that there is more good in people than bad, and even those who would like to say they hate everyone - I know better! (wink wink -you know who you are).

Some of you have sent me very sweet, kind messages and they are cherished! You make me a better person!

It's been really great and I thank you, thank you, thank you! Keep being yourselves - you have so much to give. :)

Prov. 27: 17

Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.

you know, there have been a lot of these "thank you" threads started lately....

i've even started a few myself....

it was all fun and games at first, but now it's just old....

ENOUGH with the being nice and showing love already!! what is this, friendlyville??

sheesh!

as jane austen said, "i do not want people to be agreeable as it saves me the trouble of liking them."

thank you? no thanks.

:mad:

you do know i'm only joking, right? :)

Guest missingsomething

I like reading your posts......and your avatar makes me smile. Were you from the South before you landed in Pa? (ya'll) :D

Ha ha... My avatar makes you smile? Oh lordy... why is that?

ANd yes, I moved to south (SC/NC) 1 wk before my 18th birthday - and I HATE, despise, detest, loathe... the north. :) I love the south and cant wait to get back.