Help having a meltdown

prospectmom

:eek: OK I am a strong person who knows my place in this world ... here goes... My son is leaving for Iraq and I am having major a major melt down about it.....

I have total faith my Father in Heaven will watch out for him..... It is not like hes the first to leave the nest he's the 5th.. I know they always come back:D I just am having such a hard time with it..... I can't identify exactly what my problem is... I have faith and totally believe he will be taken care of no matter what....I just get a tight chest and an overwelming feeling of dred.....everytime I think of it... His job will be semi-safe... He will be at an Airforce base guarding convoys between Bagdad Airport and the base. I will be able to e-mail him and hear from him often so I just don't get it......The tears won't stop flowing and I just am a wreck...... I have got to get past this but at this time all logiic isn't helping...... Mabey whining to you all will help..... And I do recognize I am whining....... I have never been this much of a Baby....Mabey a few virtual kicks in the butt fron you guys will help..

Seek a priesthood blessing. This is no different where parents would cry over their sons going off to war.