New Ysa - LDS boys

i never got the "she's interested bail" mentality... I've always been the type as to think "she's interested? really? right on!" type.... alot of times if a smokin hot girl is freindly to us...and we don't have the highest self esteem...we are looking for the catch...its always gotta be a work, no way this girl who is way above my paygrade is interested in me...she's gotta be working an angle..what is it?...etc

mabye thats part of why guys are freakin out on ya?

just in my experience...but then again..i've been worked over more than a few times over the years...

LOL! i don't think i fall into the smoking hot category maybe ... hmmmm

i have noticed the majority of YSA boys that i have been speaking too, find it super difficult to talk to the girls, myself being a member, i too am afraid of them... rofl...

it is super hard trying to get the nerve up to speak to them :P

sorry to hear that you've been worked over too poppet, rest assured you will have a huge LOVE in your life, now or the next :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is difficult.. guys can be incredibly shallow, but attraction is a major part in a relationship.

When I moved to the YSA branch I'm at now, (which is quite small), there was only a couple people who were 'couples' out of everyone.. I thought it was a bit sad, there were a lot of great girls but the guys never asked them out because they weren't 'attracted' to them.. they never even gave them a chance. The girls were similar as well though, they felt the same about the guys for the most part. I had a few guys ask me out and I didn't go, because I knew i could never be attracted to them and I didn't see the point in going out with someone who I knew I'd never marry.

I am dating a great guy who I met there now though, but I had asked him why he never dated any of the other girls at the branch and he said the same thing. He wasn't attracted.. & guys seem to have high standards as well. He said he couldn't date a girl who was overweight, too short, etc.. which I didn't think wasn't really fair.

So... yeah, guys can expect too much.. they can't be too picky or they'll just end up alone.. :o

lol yeah i've spoken to alot of guys and girls i'll call it research

while researching i found out some of the following...

dating to marry while useful in your plight to find your eternal companion wipes out a whole lot of amazing people... infact one person whom i spoke to said he wouldn't settle on dating anyone that didn't immediantly meet up to his standards...

heres the thing; you got to make it work put in the effort man you can't expect to be like oh.. she's the one without any flaws. be realistic and heck have fun with it. if it doesn't work out you have a new buddy to hang with!

lol i've been rejected 11 times this year; don't mean i'm gonna stop i'm aiming for 12 by the end of next week ahah