Why is it snowing in April?

DigitalShadow

Guest missingsomething

Shoot me now... Spring is for rain.. not for snow.. Snow is bad enough for 5 months... but if it creeps into April here - I PROMISE that will be the year I MOVE back to the south... where all you get is ice all winter, rain all spring, sweat down your back humidity in the summer, and fall..?? is there fall? :)

SNOW :eek:

Please keep it there! We got smal green leaves on birchtrees... NO MORE SNOW!:mad: IT has been pretty warm too. Cool today but tomorrow should be warmer.:)

It has been 68F and lowest 50F in a month now. Spring and summer came early this year!

The weather is just against me. I planned a barbeque for Sunday evening after church, there was gorgeous warm spring weather all week and then I wake up Sunday and it’s snowing. Not just a little snow a lot of snow. So I was resigned myself to no barbeque . By the time I left for church the snow had stopped and the sun was coming out. When I left church most of the snow was melted so I think “Yay!! I can have my barbeque after all” I get home, get changed, drag the bag of charcoal out the barbeque, get the coals started, and feel something cold and hard hit my cheek. Yeah it was hailing. Next time I plan a barbeque I’m keeping it secret from whoever controls the weather.