I just got my mission call!

HyperShadow

So. I dont know if this is okay to make a whole new thread announcing this. Or If I should have just left it in my other thread here, I'll leave the mods to decide that.

Well, it has been a crazy day. I worked 11-7 so I left for work but decided to check the mailbox and boom! Theres my call! I wanted to open it so bad! But I knew I should wait for when I got off to have my family there. So here I was at work, dying to go home and too distracted to actually work. It was a hard day. But it payed off.

I got called to the Tokyo,Japan mission!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

I am so excited!!! I cant wait to serve the lord in this wonderful country, its going to be an amazing experience, I just know it. I leave June 17th, so I got a couple of months.

Thank you all!!!

-Logan (HyperShadow)

:)

Edited by HyperShadow
Added my name :P

Guest missingsomething

So. I dont know if this is okay to make a whole new thread announcing this. Or If I should have just left it in my other thread here, I'll leave the mods to decide that.

Well, it has been a crazy day. I worked 11-7 so I left for work but decided to check the mailbox and boom! Theres my call! I wanted to open it so bad! But I knew I should wait for when I got off to have my family there. So here I was at work, dying to go home and too distracted to actually work. It was a hard day. But it payed off.

I am so excited!!! I cant wait to serve the lord in this wonderful country, its going to be an amazing experience, I just know it. I leave June 17th, so I got a couple of months.

Thank you all!!!

Yeah Yeah YEAH _ AWESOME! I promise to say a prayer for you - you are blessed and lucky.

Thank you all!!!

-Logan (HyperShadow)

I am glad that the church now pays for alot of the upfront expensives for our missionaries. Living in the Tokyo area is very expensive. Prepare for longer stay at the MTC with learning the Japanese language. Congrats...

mayo on pizza! thats crazy!

Yep! She said when the pizza came there was this blop of white stuff in the middle ... she didn't know what it was so went ahead and tasted and it was warm mayo. Cultural foods are fun but the cross overs tend to loose something in the translation. My folks had a pension while on a mission in Peru ... this is where they get meals prepared by their landlady. They had rice, chicken and beets 3 times a day for a month. My mom now will not eat beets ... just one more thing to add to the fun of a mission.