Hey everyone! I'm new :)

Hi everyone,

I hope im not being completely idiotic and posting this in the wrong section or thread, But i just joined this forum, as my mum thought it would be great for me to meet new members, and what better way that to come on here and meet all you wonderful people from all over the world.

Right, so about me (I'll try and keep this short I promise :lol: )

Ive been going to church since i was 2, im 19 now, I'm Single and I love the church and think its the most amazing thing ever! It helps me so much, and i have such a strong testimony, i have a calling as a Primary teacher for the younger class, which goes from 5 - 8 in my ward.

My ward is tiny, but my stake is HUGE!

One day i would love to go to Utah, and its always been a dream even when i was little, and i love to sing and dance, and even auditioned for the X -Factor in 2007, which for anyone that doesnt know what that is, its kinda like the American Idol show. other than that, nothing more to say :)

Gosh that was an essay haha, hope i didn't bore you all to tears!

Can't wait to meet y'all :)

Guest missingsomething

Hi everyone,

I hope im not being completely idiotic and posting this in the wrong section or thread, But i just joined this forum, as my mum thought it would be great for me to meet new members, and what better way that to come on here and meet all you wonderful people from all over the world.

Ive been going to church since i was 2, im 19 now, I'm Single and I love the church and think its the most amazing thing ever! It helps me so much, and i have such a strong testimony, i have a calling as a Primary teacher for the younger class, which goes from 5 - 8 in my ward.

One day i would love to go to Utah, and its always been a dream even when i was little, and i love to sing and dance, and even auditioned for the X -Factor in 2007, which for anyone that doesnt know what that is, its kinda like the American Idol show. other than that, nothing more to say :)

You seem lively and are so welcome here! Look forward to seeing more of you.

Hi everyone,

It is nice to hear the term MUM versus MOM. Being raised in the UK but a born citizen of the US, I do miss the pleasantries of English culture. Welcome to the forum.

Hey, I'm actually new myself. And this is my first post. Thought I'd welcome you to this site first. And I do my best to put others before me. So, welcome :)

An by the way, if I made any mistakes typing. Forgive me, I'm typing with my Wii Remote on the Wii's internet channal. Take care.

Edited by robertlatterdaysaintw
Had bad choice of font. Forgive me..

Hey, I'm actually new myself. And this is my first post. Thought I'd welcome you to this site first. And I do my best to put others before me. So, welcome :)

An by the way, if I made any mistakes typing. Forgive me, I'm typing with my Wii Remote on the Wii's internet channal. Take care.

I don't mind the mistakes... just pick a different font color so we can READ your post! :)