Night at the Museum, part 2 (because I can never remember how to spell the name of that museum

talisyn

It was way cool. I never saw the first one, and my sister told me she heard the second one was kind've meh but I loved it! Best part was listening to my daughter and nephews giggle throughout most of the movie. There weren't many slow spots and the bad guy was just bad enough. I'll never think of Gen. Custer the same way again :P

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It was way cool. I never saw the first one, and my sister told me she heard the second one was kind've meh but I loved it! Best part was listening to my daughter and nephews giggle throughout most of the movie. There weren't many slow spots and the bad guy was just bad enough. I'll never think of Gen. Custer the same way again :P

I'm always facepalming on the inside when i hear general custer.... One of the more amusing moments on my mission was serving in the town where he grew up.

• 1 year later...
Guest hao123
Hidden

New Overseas Minister Bob Carr has been urged to make the West Papua location a matter of priority after 5 activists ended up jailed in excess of peaceful protests in the Indonesian location.The activists were sentenced to a few several years in jail on Friday for elevating an outlawed separatist flag and declaring the region's independence throughout protests very last October.These jailed consist of Forkorus Yaboisembut, the president-elect of an independent West Papua, and his prime minister Edison Waromi, along with Selpius Bobii, Dominikus Surabut and August Kraar.West Papua has been at the centre of a lengthy-running marketing campaign for independence.Papuans, mainly <a href="http://www.buylvreplica.net/">LV Handbag Replica</a> indigenous Melanesians, have long accused Indonesia's armed forces of violating human rights <a href="http://www.buylvreplica.net/">Louis Vuitton Wallet Replica</a> in the location and complain that the bulk of earnings from its loaded normal resources stream to Jakarta.But West Papua's independence is not recognised by Indonesia and the Australian Government claims it respects Indonesia's sovereignty more than the region.Mr Carr met with Indonesia's <a href="http://www.buylvreplica.net/">Louis Vuitton Replica</a> overseas and defence ministers previous week but Greens Senator Richard Di Natale claims he failed to boost concerns these kinds of as ongoing political violence and accessibility for journalists and human rights monitors. I feel it really is a indication of a mature romantic relationship with a region like Indonesia if we can increase people kinds of considerations extremely early on, acknowledging that there are some extremely important items about our relationship, but being able to raise some of these unpleasant truths as properly, he told Radio Australia.The activists say they plan to appeal from their sentences.ABC/AFP

• 5 months later...